shome mishtake surely?

Old May 3rd, 2009, 03:20 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
David Horne, _the_ chancellor[_2_]

Default shome mishtake surely?

BBC News Website reports:

Ms Lario is Mr Berlusconi's second wife and a former actress. The couple
have three children from their 19-year marriage, all in their 20s.

--
(*) of the royal duchy of city south and deansgate
www.davidhorne.net (email address on website)
Old May 3rd, 2009, 05:58 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Mark Brader

David Horne:
BBC News Website reports:

Ms Lario is Mr Berlusconi's second wife and a former actress.
The couple have three children from their 19-year marriage,
all in their 20s.

What I presume is the same story now reads:

Ms Lario is Mr Berlusconi's second wife and a former actress.
The couple, who have been married for 19 years, have three
children, all in their 20s.
--
Mark Brader, Toronto | "I conducted a Usenet poll ... on this subject ...
Old May 3rd, 2009, 06:01 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Mark Brader wrote:

David Horne:
BBC News Website reports:

Ms Lario is Mr Berlusconi's second wife and a former actress.
The couple have three children from their 19-year marriage,
all in their 20s.

What I presume is the same story now reads:

Ms Lario is Mr Berlusconi's second wife and a former actress.
The couple, who have been married for 19 years, have three
children, all in their 20s.

That at least is possible!

Old May 3rd, 2009, 09:11 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Runge14[_2_]

Default Nice useless OT post to attract martin of course

"David Horne, _the_ chancellor (*)" a 閏rit dans le
message de ...

Old May 3rd, 2009, 10:28 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
[email protected]

http://www.pickmysize.com/
Old May 3rd, 2009, 10:28 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
[email protected]

On 5鏈4鏃, 涓婂崍4鏃11鍒, "Runge14" wrote:
"David Horne, _the_ chancellor (*)" a 茅crit dans le
message .. .

BBC News Website reports:

Ms Lario is Mr Berlusconi's second wife and a former actress. The couple
have three children from their 19-year marriage, all in their 20s.

--
(*) of the royal duchy of city south and deansgate
www.davidhorne.net(email address on website)
"The fact is that when I compose I never think of and never
have thought of meeting the listener." *-George Perle (RIP 2009)- 闅愯棌琚紩鐢ㄦ枃* -

- 鏄剧ず寮曠敤鐨勬枃* -

http://www.pickmysize.com/