Wild camping in NZ S Island

Old January 12th, 2005, 08:50 PM
Graham

Default Wild camping in NZ S Island

Any good spots, with/close to car access?

Graham

Old January 13th, 2005, 10:29 AM
Jack

"Graham" wrote in message
Any good spots, with/close to car access?

Graham

wild camp and close to car is kinda divergant?!

Old January 13th, 2005, 10:29 AM
Jack

Old January 13th, 2005, 10:29 AM
Jack

Old January 13th, 2005, 09:22 PM
Graham

21st Century mate, in case you hadn't realised

Thanks for the tip though!

Old February 3rd, 2005, 08:25 AM
outdoorfreak

Check out this:
http://www.doc.govt.nz/Explore/003~H...-Campsites.pdf

DOC (Department of Conservation) camp sites are the best places for "back
to nature" camping, but many still allow cars to be parked alongside
site...

I run a camping equipment business based in Auckland; if you need gear for
your trip send me an email and I'll let you know more....

Old February 3rd, 2005, 08:31 AM
outdoorfreak

If you want to know more about camping equipment, email me at