Foreigner looking for photos of oceanary.

Old March 2nd, 2005, 09:18 AM
Dawid Ciężarkiewicz

Default Foreigner looking for photos of oceanary.

Hi, I come from Poland and I want to ask you for help.

I'm looking for photos and any information about Townsville's oceanary (this
with big pipes in the sea ). I would be very thankful - especially for
any photos. High quality isn't necessary but of course it would be great. I
was looking in google for looong time, but I've found nothing.

Links would be fine but you can send photos to: araelx(at)gmail.com too.

Regards,
--
Dawid Ciężarkiewicz | arael
jid:
Old March 2nd, 2005, 11:16 AM
Steveqld

I am not sure what you mean by "oceanary".

Do you mean the reef aquarium at:
http://www.reefhq.com.au/

Cheers

Steve

Old March 2nd, 2005, 10:22 PM
Dawid Ciężarkiewicz

Steveqld wrote:

I am not sure what you mean by "oceanary".

Do you mean the reef aquarium at:
http://www.reefhq.com.au/

Yes, yes.

Thank you. This will let me search web lot better. Anyway - I still be
thankful for more links/photos.
--
Dawid Ciężarkiewicz | arael
jid: