Italian translation

Old May 15th, 2004, 03:46 PM
Suz

Default Italian translation

Hi can anyone tell me what "coincidenza a" means on a bus timetable?
tia
Suzanne

Old May 15th, 2004, 08:10 PM
Suz

Hi can anyone tell me what "coincidenza a" means on a bus timetable?

"Connection" (in other words) change of the bus or train to complete the
trip to the destination

many thanks
Suzanne

Old May 16th, 2004, 12:36 AM
Suz

Hi Suzanne!
This is Massimo, i'm Italian and I live 10 minutes far from Venice,
"coincidenza" on a bus timetable means that at a certain bus stop/station
or/and at certain time there are other buses for other directions.
Massimo

Hi Massimo!

I am coming to Venice in June via Marco Polo airport and staying on a
campsite near Punta Sabbioni. We arrive in at 21:00 and will stay in an
hotel and travel to the campsite via Jesolo the next day. We are trying to
decide where to stay for the first night:
near the station in Mestre
near the airport (Hotel Fly)
in Jesolo

We have 3 children under six so heat and facilities are the main factors.

Any advice?

Suzanne

Old May 16th, 2004, 06:13 PM
Jiminy

On Sat, 15 May 2004 15:46:08 +0100, "Suz" wrote:

Hi can anyone tell me what "coincidenza a" means on a bus timetable?

coincidence, shifting from one bus to another
best,

Jiminy

Old May 16th, 2004, 07:26 PM
tile

Coincidenza means exactly what bus or train you can take to go to another
place.,
if your bus or train is not a direct one.

Old May 16th, 2004, 09:12 PM
Joy Brunetti

Hi can anyone tell me what "coincidenza a" means on a bus timetable?
tia
Suzanne

I believe it refers to "a connection."

Joy

Old May 17th, 2004, 02:46 PM
Venezia

Default If you are comin' in Venice, I may give you good advices!!!

Hi Suzanne!
i may give you many advices!!! for sure!
first of all, there are many hotels just 15 minutes far from the airport
that are cheap, clean, and very very confortable! How much would u like to
spend? what day will you land at the Marco Polo Airport?
I think you rent a car to visit around, am I right?
well it takes just 25 /30 minutes to go to jesolo from These hotels by car,
otherwise I can help you to reach Jesolo- Punta Sabbioni!

You know what? there is a friend of mine that has planned a tour in Venice
and in the mainland with all the Venetina Villas. if you want I can ask him
the web site, I know he can get better prices to stay in a hotel around
here. he owes me many favours!!!I'll ask him!!Anyway answer my questions, so
I can figure out how to help you!!!

You can answer me to my email, if you wish it!
ciao
Massimo