Finger - Spotlight - Shill?

Old May 12th, 2006, 10:40 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default Finger - Spotlight - Shill?

I've been scanning some of the recent posts and the thing that keeps
occurring to me is that finger pointers shine a huge spotlight on those they
are writing about and so I wonder if they are really complaining or if they
are shills.

For those of us who are parents, or who have experience in psych or
advertising... we KNOW that any attention is just that, attention.

So, I'd like to suggest that if any of us object to someone's posts, block
them or skip them, but don't point a finger at them because you are
furthering their objectives.

--
Marsha

It's good to be just plain happy; it's a little better to know that you're
happy; but to understand that you're happy and to know why and how... and
still be happy, be happy in the being and the knowing, well that is beyond
happiness, that is bliss.
- Henry Miller

Old May 13th, 2006, 01:44 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Marsha L wrote:
I've been scanning some of the recent posts and the thing that keeps
occurring to me is that finger pointers shine a huge spotlight on those they
are writing about and so I wonder if they are really complaining or if they
are shills.

For those of us who are parents, or who have experience in psych or
advertising... we KNOW that any attention is just that, attention.

So, I'd like to suggest that if any of us object to someone's posts, block
them or skip them, but don't point a finger at them because you are
furthering their objectives.

If your theory is right, maybe the posts by Ray's shills will get him a
lot more clients and he will not have time to post so many ad's here. We
can hope, can we?
Old May 13th, 2006, 06:14 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Marsha L wrote:
[...]

Reef Fish had a history of disrupting other newsgroups in the past. He
had done this same thing to rec.scuba and rec.travel.europe against, (I
am not sure if there were other groups, I just know about those two
groups) in the past.

It appears that Reef Fish is gone from USENET. If you go to Google,
and click on one of his posts, and attempt to look up his posting
history by clicking on his address you get:

This account has been banned because it violated the Google Groups Terms Of Use.
Enter an email address to look up the profile for an author:

I think Reef Fish went overboard! (Okay, pun intended) :-)

roland

Old May 13th, 2006, 01:46 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Lee Lindquist wrote:
On 12 May 2006 22:14:25 -0700, "piperut"
wrote:

It appears that Reef Fish is gone from USENET. If you go to Google,
and click on one of his posts, and attempt to look up his posting
history by clicking on his address you get:

This account has been banned because it violated the Google Groups Terms Of Use.
Enter an email address to look up the profile for an author:

I think Reef Fish went overboard! (Okay, pun intended) :-)

Medical care has become pretty sophisticated. I'd be careful
declaring the wicked witch dead.

--
- Lee

Lee,

There are other places to post to USENET from, and he could be back.
Google just decided they didn't want him to play anymore.

Someone could throw him a life perserver and drag him out of the
water...

roland

Old May 13th, 2006, 02:45 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

On Sat, 13 May 2006 07:24:09 -0400, Lee Lindquist wrote:

Medical care has become pretty sophisticated. I'd be careful
declaring the wicked witch dead.

Hi Everyone,

FWIW I received this from a member of r.t.cruises this morning.

But he has now set up a new account to replace his "Large Nassau
Grouper". Recommend you pass the word to tell people to keep hitting the "REPORT ABUSE" button.
It would also be helpful if these reports pointed out to Google that
this is his 2nd account and they had already ****canned his first one,
as this should help convince them to respond more quickly to
termininating this new account too.

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL
800-719-9917 or 805-566-3905
http://www.lighthousetravel.com
Old May 13th, 2006, 05:41 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"piperut" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:

It appears that Reef Fish is gone from USENET. If you go to Google,
and click on one of his posts, and attempt to look up his posting
history by clicking on his address you get:

This account has been banned because it violated the Google Groups
Terms Of Use.
Enter an email address to look up the profile for an author:

I think Reef Fish went overboard! (Okay, pun intended) :-)

Medical care has become pretty sophisticated. I'd be careful
declaring the wicked witch dead.

--
- Lee

Lee,

There are other places to post to USENET from, and he could be back.
Google just decided they didn't want him to play anymore.

Someone could throw him a life perserver and drag him out of the
water...

roland

What color panties do we have with our dress today Rolo?

BTW I think the GGC;s are a great idea..........just not for you. I am so
glad George got it next year. This is one I may just go on.

Old May 13th, 2006, 07:14 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"Ray Goldenberg" wrote in message
[...]

He has already begun posting under with a
rip-roaring 6KB diatribe against Ray, and repeating the note quoted above.

I have done my part.
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

Old May 13th, 2006, 07:44 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Dick G wrote:
[...]

That was providing the EVIDENCE of Ray's libel AND solicitation
for false reports of abuse.

I have done my part.
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

Dick Goldhaber, it would be helpful if you can clarify your line
"I have done my part" above.

Have you done your part of spying for Ray Goldenberg to provide
him the information about my new posting account Dr_Bob_Ling,
so that he can incriminate himself; OR you have done your part
by pressing the ABUSE button as he commanded you and others
to file the FALSE ABUSE report about

posting account?

Or have you done your part in still OTHER ways, not yet exposed?

-- Bob.

Old May 13th, 2006, 09:17 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"Reef Fish" wrote in message
oups.com...

Dick G wrote:
[...]

It was only a matter of time before dickhead stuck his ethnic nose where it
doesn't belong. Be careful there Fish..........those jews stick together
like lox on a burnt bagel

Old May 13th, 2006, 09:30 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

F wrote:
"Reef Fish" wrote in message
oups.com...

Dick G wrote:
[...]

Thanks Fred, for your warning about Ray Goldenberg and Dick Goldhaber.

I have nothing to fear, for having done no wrong. Ray has been caught
for his acts of premeditated malicious libel and urging others to
FALSELY accuse me of ABUSE (on

account even before I posted my first post with it in
rec.travel.cruises).

I served as the SOLE "expert witness" in a case for the Plaintiffs,
in which the two Plaintiffs won (and COLLECTED) on a $2 million
USD fine handed down by the Jury on the verdict of "Conspiracy,
Slander, and Outrage".

Sounds familiar, doesn't it? For those unaware of the difference
between "slander" and "libel", the former is spoken while the
latter is "written". Otherwise, they are the same.

-- Dr. Bob. (aka Reef Fish).