Baltimore Cruise Terminal

Old May 13th, 2006, 01:32 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default Baltimore Cruise Terminal

Just back from Grandeur of the Seas repositioning cruise from San Juan to
Baltimore. The planning at the new terminal in Baltimore was disastrous.
We waited in line for almost two hours for a cab. It seemed like no one was
directing traffic. The cabs couldn't get into the port without wading
through all of the traffic from passengers waiting to board for the next
cruise. The incoming passengers did not know where to go and know one was
there to direct them. It was total chaos. Hopefully things improve. It
will be a long time before I sail into or out of Baltimore again.

Joe

Old May 13th, 2006, 01:37 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"Joseph Duncan" wrote in
:

Just back from Grandeur of the Seas repositioning cruise from San Juan
to Baltimore. The planning at the new terminal in Baltimore was
disastrous. We waited in line for almost two hours for a cab. It
seemed like no one was directing traffic. The cabs couldn't get into
the port without wading through all of the traffic from passengers
waiting to board for the next cruise. The incoming passengers did not
know where to go and know one was there to direct them. It was total
chaos. Hopefully things improve. It will be a long time before I
sail into or out of Baltimore again.

You need to let these folks know your feelings:

http://www.marylandports.com/CIC/mpacontact_new.htm
Old May 14th, 2006, 02:26 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Tony Rice wrote:

You need to let these folks know your feelings:

http://www.marylandports.com/CIC/mpacontact_new.htm

As I live close to the terminal I'd also appreciate your forwarding your
'plaint to the authorities and, if possible, send any replies you
receive to this Group.
Old May 14th, 2006, 02:51 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"Dan Wenz" wrote in message
Tony Rice wrote:

You need to let these folks know your feelings:

http://www.marylandports.com/CIC/mpacontact_new.htm

As I live close to the terminal I'd also appreciate your forwarding your
'plaint to the authorities and, if possible, send any replies you receive
to this Group.

I did forward my complaint to the authorities. I will post again if I
receive a reply.

Joe