Updates On Silverstein-Camper/ Call For Assistance/Rewards!

Old January 21st, 2011, 10:44 AM posted to alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.privacy,alt.comp.freeware,rec.travel.cruises
heirophant

Default Updates On Silverstein-Camper/ Call For Assistance/Rewards!

I have updated my website (see below); please excuse if you find it
"Under Construction" at any time. The amount of data I am posting to
my website grows vertically every day.

I must reach out to the Usenet community; a community that has grown
weary of Frank Camper posing as Ari Silverstein. Anything, /anything/
that you might believe is insignificant, *please* contact me @ my
email address below.

Monetary rewards /will/ be paid.
--

http://heremypants.weebly.com/
Old January 21st, 2011, 06:14 PM posted to alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.privacy,alt.comp.freeware,rec.travel.cruises
DasFox

On Fri, 21 Jan 2011 05:44:43 -0500, heirophant wrote:

I have updated my website (see below); please excuse if you find it
"Under Construction" at any time. The amount of data I am posting to
my website grows vertically every day.

I must reach out to the Usenet community; a community that has grown
weary of Frank Camper posing as Ari Silverstein. Anything, /anything/
that you might believe is insignificant, *please* contact me @ my
email address below.

Monetary rewards /will/ be paid.

bump
--
These are dark times, there is no denying. Our Tech world has perhaps
faced no greater threat than it does today. But I say this to my