Disney Dream

Old January 26th, 2011, 12:27 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jeff Gersten

Default Disney Dream

This is an e-mail I received from a friend (minus her signature).

Hi, Jeff.

My husband and I were invited to join a preview weekend for Disney's new
ship Dream which went to the Bahamas and back. We were gone exactly 48
hrs. The ship is amazing, the food in one of the restaurants where we
dined was culinary magic (maybe there was some pixie dust in the
ingredients), the nightly entertainment was broadway quality and
delightful, the private island was just beyond compare (and I have been
to another cruise line's version of this), and the fireworks display at
sea the last night was just beyond words.

There were around 2500 people on board this ship which holds 4000. I
would give the experience a big thumbs up.

At Port Lauderdale, the Dream boarded and disembarked in manageable
order and time. (there is a covered parking garage adjacent which is
dedicated to the ship) Disney will be making three and five day voyages
to the Bahamas and their Castaway Island every week. I highly recommend
it if you are not a gambler. They do not offer that, and because we
don't care for it, we certainly did not miss it.

Old January 26th, 2011, 01:54 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ari Silverstein, C.T.A.

On Tue, 25 Jan 2011 19:27:18 -0500, Jeff Gersten wrote:

At *Port Lauderdale*, the Dream boarded and disembarked in manageable
order and time. (there is a covered parking garage adjacent which is
dedicated to the ship) Disney will be making three and five day voyages
to the Bahamas and their Castaway Island every week.

It's a "Wonder" she made it to her "Dream".

http://www.porteverglades.net/cruising/
--
Ari Silverstein, C.T.A; C.T.A.S, FREE Cruise Travel Advisory Services
I never have nor ever will solicit or accept a booking.