uploading photos at an internet cafe

Old May 11th, 2006, 07:24 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default BOYCOTT SHILLS WHO SPAM FOR ADVERTISERS

On Thu, 11 May 2006 13:06:54 -0400, Danni wrote:

No, Bob, you have the market cornered on dumb. Didn't leave much left over
for the rest of us.

Hi, "Stefanie", careful throwing stones in a glass TROLL house.
--
http://www.punkvoter.com/anim/anim-idiot.html
Old May 11th, 2006, 09:24 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"CRETIN ADVERTISER GOLDENBERG" wrote in
message ps.com...
Danni, you've been absent from rec.travel.cruises for TOO LONG.

Earl Colby Pottinger never mentioned Ray? LOL

Read the last two quoted lines again until you understand what it said.

Nice cut and paste there, schmoo.

Here's what you typed.....all of it:

Earl Colby Pottinger wrote dozens of posts SUPPORTING the Ads
and spamming of Ray Goldenberg in rec.travel.cruises

I see he is trying to expand Ray's ADs to rec.travel.Europe!

Please take note of the last line...the one you managed to edit out in your
last post. "I see he is trying to expand Ray's ADs to rec.travel.Europe".

Where? You were the one and only person to mention Ray. Get it now?

You're pretty DUMB, Danni Goldhaber!

No, Bob, you have the market cornered on dumb. Didn't leave much left
over
for the rest of us.

LOL!

"LOL"? The last bastion of those who have no defense for their arguments.
Congratulations! Thanks for proving me correct.

Old May 11th, 2006, 09:26 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"Chrissy Cruiser" wrote in message
. ..
On Thu, 11 May 2006 13:06:54 -0400, Danni wrote:

No, Bob, you have the market cornered on dumb. Didn't leave much left
over
for the rest of us.

Hi, "Stefanie", careful throwing stones in a glass TROLL house.
--

That was "Stephanie" with a "ph"....thank you.

Old May 11th, 2006, 10:41 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

The great thing about Chrissy is that, like an elephant, she never lets us
forget that she is an anti-Semite and a homophobe.

The sickening thing about Chrissy is that she appears to be a democrat, and
not one that I am proud to have on my side.
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

Old May 12th, 2006, 01:15 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.travel.europe

Default uploading photos at an internet cafe

Dave Frightens Me wrote:
"-hh" wrote:
Yes, you can generally get away with it if you're a casual shooter
who's only going to take 100-300 photos with a P&S camera, which IMO is
probably pretty likely for the OP.

So basically you agree.

Not necessarily. Even a simple P&S will get filled up in time if the
vacation is long enough, and a common response to going digital is that
your picture-taking rates double or triple...its phenominally easy to
shoot 100 pic's per day, day after day.

It comes down to understanding what it is that you need, and then being
prepared. In the case of the OP, they asked for advice on uploading to
a service like Flickr via an Internet Cafe, but we have no insight if
their intent for this is because they're going someplace for a 4 day
cruise or if its going to be an all summer long, 10 river cruises
vacation in Europe. Until you know that answer, it is not possible to
have a definitive answer.

If you are going to the professional level, of course you will pay
more, as your requirements are much higher. 13Mb per pic? Hardly
suitable for weekend snapshots!

Sorry, this is still only the "Serious Amateur" level. For Pro grade,
increase by another 50%-200%.

And since this conversation is in rec.travel*, the application is
presumably not mere "weekend snapshots", but one's vacation photos.
Momento's of a journey.

Overall, the real underlying question is if you want to have the
reserve capability from one of your "snapshots" to make a nice
enlargement if you get lucky or whatever. With film, the performance
potential is there in the negative regardless of if you ever use it or
not for an enlargement, but with digital, you don't have this
"insurance": your resolution is limited by the camera settings at the
instant when the photo was taken. As such, if you don't shoot
everything at your digital camera's max resolution setting, you can
never, ever, really "make it better" later.

The choice is each our own to make.

-hh

Old May 12th, 2006, 02:10 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Danni wrote:
"CRETIN ADVERTISER GOLDENBERG" wrote in
message ps.com...
Danni, you've been absent from rec.travel.cruises for TOO LONG.

Earl Colby Pottinger never mentioned Ray? LOL

Read the last two quoted lines again until you understand what it said.

Nice cut and paste there, schmoo.

Here's what you typed.....all of it:

Earl Colby Pottinger wrote dozens of posts SUPPORTING the Ads
and spamming of Ray Goldenberg in rec.travel.cruises

I see he is trying to expand Ray's ADs to rec.travel.Europe!

Please take note of the last line...the one you managed to edit out in your
last post. "I see he is trying to expand Ray's ADs to rec.travel.Europe".

The expansion is in his CROSS-POSTING to rec.travel.EUROPE
The dozens of Earl Colby's posts supporting Ray's spamming were
in rec.travel.cruises -- BEFORE the cross-posting started.

English is a difficult subject for those who dropped out of the
4th grade, isn't it, Danni?

You're pretty DUMB, Danni Goldhaber!

And Danni and his Dad Dickhead Goldhaber worship this cretin below:

Ray has used various tactics in the past to form his present SPAM
haven, with brown-nosers kissing his derriere.

1996 rec.travel.caribbean Ray tried PRIVATE spamming

To which Ray Goldenberg of Spamhouse Travel responded via private
email:
Hi Craig,(private)
Give me a call, if I can be of assistance. I would appreciate
your business.

Craig For crying out loud! Is this what you do all day? Scan the
Craig Caribbean newsgroups for suckers to sell stuff to?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------*------------

In 1997, Ray intimidated other Travel Agents who competed against
his ad:
Ray Goldenberg ,
says that this group will boycott my business
The reason being that I posted only the URL of my site

---------------------------------------------------------------------------*------------

Really IRONIC and INTERESTING that Ray threatened to BOYCOTT
someone who post his business URL.

In 1998, Ray refined his intimidation tactic on other TAs to
harrassements:
Mr. Ray Goldenberg )
continues to "stalk" me via the internet. In the last three weeks I
have received no less than 15 onsolicated, harassing e:mails from
this individual.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------*---------------

You see, over the years, Ray has built his present SPAMMING Empire
in rec.travel.cruises through every DISHONORABLE tactic known to
mankind, to have molded the present crop of do-nothing yes-man
and Ray-worshippers like piperut and the rest of the rotten gang
who recognized Ray's ADS as ADs, but have been threathened,
harrassed, and imtimidated into their present submission.

I do not yield to AD spamming newsgroup fascists like Ray Goldenberg.

I'll spam HIS ADS as long as he spams using his ADs.

There are already HUNDREDS of posts in the archives (over the years)
complaining about Ray's ADs. None used the BOYCOTT slogans.

Ray will get plenty more of those, in time. From me and from others.
Then he'll see the effect of BOYCOTT.

I hope others will join the BOYCOTT

BOYCOTT RAY GOLDENBERG WHO RUDELY ADVERTISES IN RTC
BOYCOTT CRETINS WHO RUDELY SPAMS NEWSGROUPS
BOYCOTT BUSINESSES THAT ADVERTISE IN RTC AS RAY GOLDENBERT

GoldenAd Spammer NOT.

Through an anonymous posting ... chicken**** Reef Fish supporter ...
How's your brown nose ??? or is his **** green ... ???
Sock puppet is too kind ...

Reef Fish's protest of Ray Goldenberg's ADs and SPAM is just

BEGINNING to gather supporters, old and new -- but NONE of
them is a sockpuppet!

You think Chrissy Cruiser is my sockpuppet? LOL.

You think John Sisker is my sockpuppet? ROTFLMAO.

I don''t even KNOW the other dozen or so who had joined in
the protest!

Now I know "number6" must be one of Ray's SHILLS.

Why anyone wants to support the cretin is beyond me:

Old May 12th, 2006, 01:32 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"CRETIN ADVERTISER GOLDENBERG" wrote in
message ups.com...

The expansion is in his CROSS-POSTING to rec.travel.EUROPE
The dozens of Earl Colby's posts supporting Ray's spamming were
in rec.travel.cruises -- BEFORE the cross-posting started.

Yes, schmoo, they were in RTC. YOU brought the discussion of Ray into
rec.travel.europe. YOU.

English is a difficult subject for those who dropped out of the
4th grade, isn't it, Danni?

I guess it must be as you are not able to follow even the simplest of
conversations.

Old May 12th, 2006, 02:58 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Danni wrote:
"CRETIN ADVERTISER GOLDENBERG" wrote in
message ups.com...

The expansion is in his CROSS-POSTING to rec.travel.EUROPE
The dozens of Earl Colby's posts supporting Ray's spamming were
in rec.travel.cruises -- BEFORE the cross-posting started.

Yes, schmoo, they were in RTC. YOU brought the discussion of Ray into
rec.travel.europe. YOU.

By reply to some SHILL for Ray who started the cross-postings.

English is a difficult subject for those who dropped out of the
4th grade, isn't it, Danni?

I guess it must be as you are not able to follow even the simplest of
conversations.

How about go over to the other thread and explain the THREE LIES
told by your dad that Dickhead Goldhaber.

Your lies are small compared to his.

Saying I called roland a Faggot when I was telling him to blow his
Faggott (the woodwind instrument bassoon) instead of his "War Pipes".

Like dad, Like daughter, eh?

toothless troll pardner EvelynVogtGamble (Divamanque) belong.

Old May 12th, 2006, 03:45 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"CRETIN ADVERTISER GOLDENBERG" wrote in
message oups.com...
By reply to some SHILL for Ray who started the cross-postings.

By SPAMMING rec.travel.europe with your insane ranting.

I guess it must be as you are not able to follow even the simplest of
conversations.

How about go over to the other thread and explain the THREE LIES
told by your dad that Dickhead Goldhaber.

Who? My father's name is still Richard. His friends call him Dick.
"Dickhead" is your poor excuse for an elementary school response. Grow up.

Your lies are small compared to his.

I lied? Where?

Saying I called roland a Faggot when I was telling him to blow his
Faggott (the woodwind instrument bassoon) instead of his "War Pipes".

Like dad, Like daughter, eh?

I said that? Where?

toothless troll pardner EvelynVogtGamble (Divamanque) belong.

Never posted to rec.travel.europe, Bob. Hence, going "back" would be
impossible.

Don't bother responding, Bob. I have far more important things to do than
waste any more time on a maniac like you.

Old May 12th, 2006, 05:10 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Danni wrote:
"CRETIN ADVERTISER GOLDENBERG" wrote in
message oups.com...
By reply to some SHILL for Ray who started the cross-postings.

By SPAMMING rec.travel.europe with your insane ranting.

I guess it must be as you are not able to follow even the simplest of
conversations.

How about go over to the other thread and explain the THREE LIES
told by your dad that Dickhead Goldhaber.

Who? My father's name is still Richard. His friends call him Dick.

Your father has NO friends. He calls himself Dick. First he posted
as
Dick Goldhaber, and when that name was recognized to be synonymous
with Dickhead, he now posts with the name Dick G.

That's why he hangs around Ray Goldenberg, and tells LIES about me
on behalf of Ray. Your dad Dick Goldhaber has no friends, no ethics,
and no morals, but he has a daughter Danni, who he even gave a
PUBLIC QUIZ, which Fred aced:

These questions were posed by Dick Goldhaber HIMSELF, about
Danni Goldhaber:

How old is she?
What is her date of birth?
What is her middle name?
What color is her hair?
How tall is she?
How much does she weigh?
Does she have "an ethnic nose"?

RF Being a good sport about Dickhead, I'll play. My answers a

How old is she? ------------ Calendar age: 39. Mental age: 2.
What is her date of birth? -- 6/6/66.
What is her middle name? ---- Putz.
What color is her hair? ----- ****ty Brown, died Pubic Black.
How tall is she? ----------- 32 inches
How much does she weigh? ---- 320 lbs.
Does she have "an ethnic nose"? Yes.

RF Did I win??? DICKHEAD? When should we close this quiz and show
RF he correct answers?

But Fred has been around this group much longer than me, and his
answers to your dad's PUBLIC QUIZ about Danni put me to shame:

45
4-1-60
Skippy--just like the peanut butter-easy to spread
Black--to cover up the white spots
3' 9" kneeling--4'2" bent over--2' 6" bent over kneeling--5' 10" head
board
to foot board
140 empty--165 full
she sure does and she knows how to use it

Danni Skippy Goldhaber.

I wonder WHY every time I caught your dad telling LIES, he sent YOU
out to defend him (which you never did a good job) instead of him
doing it for himself?

"Dickhead" is your poor excuse for an elementary school response. Grow up.

I learned it from this reference in 2002 in the archives, before I
started in rtc

* At least I don't use words like dickhead, Dickhead.

You mean there is ANOTHER Dickhead in rtc besides Dickhead Goldhaber?

Your lies are small compared to his.

I lied? Where?

About my taking Ray Goldenbreg to rec.travel.europe when I was merely
replying to a post by one of Ray's shills, and HIS post was
cross-posted
to that group.

Saying I called roland a Faggot when I was telling him to blow his
Faggott (the woodwind instrument bassoon) instead of his "War Pipes".

Like dad, Like daughter, eh?

I said that? Where?

Like dad, Like daughter -- that referred to how DUMB you both are.
You seem to be smarter than your dad, claiming to have a 3-digit IQ.
Why don't you teach him about what a "bassoon" or a "woodwind
instrument" is.

toothless troll pardner EvelynVogtGamble (Divamanque) belong.

Never posted to rec.travel.europe, Bob. Hence, going "back" would be
impossible.

LOL! You accused me of posting in rec.travel.europe, when you must
have been doing the same, replying to some post that was crossposted
to rec.travel.europe -- and I thought you came from THERE.

Don't bother responding, Bob. I have far more important things to do than
waste any more time on a maniac like you.

I accept your failure to defend Ray and your dad Dick Goldhaber by
your throwing in your towel, Danni Skippy Goldhaber.

Next time, you should just STAY OUT OF IT in the first place.