Freedom of the Seas Makes Her U.S. Arrival!

Old May 10th, 2006, 09:10 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default Freedom of the Seas Makes Her U.S. Arrival!

Sue and Kevin Mullen :

The Freedom will be featured on the TODAY show on thursday or friday
this week, NBC 7-10AM.

You want me to wake up when!

Anyway, thanks I will be up to watch the show.

Earl colby Pottinger

--
Cruising, building a Catamaran, Rebuilding Cabin, New Peroxide Still Design,
Writting SF, Programming FOSS - What happened to the time?
Old May 10th, 2006, 09:51 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Earl Colby Pottinger wrote:

Sue and Kevin Mullen :

The Freedom will be featured on the TODAY show on thursday or friday
this week, NBC 7-10AM.

You want me to wake up when!

Anyway, thanks I will be up to watch the show.

I don't know what 7am looks like, but I do know how to program a VCR.LOL

sue
Old May 10th, 2006, 10:28 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Ray Goldenberg wrote:

Ray
SPAMHOUSE TRAVEL
800-777-9999 or 800-555-5555
http://www.spamhousetravel.com
--

Ray has used various tactics in the past to form his present SPAM
haven, with brown-nosers kissing his derriere.

1996 rec.travel.caribbean Ray tried PRIVATE spamming

To which Ray Goldenberg of Spamhouse Travel responded via private
email:
Hi Craig,(private)
Give me a call, if I can be of assistance. I would appreciate
your business.

Craig For crying out loud! Is this what you do all day? Scan the
Craig Caribbean newsgroups for suckers to sell stuff to?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------*------------

In 1997, Ray intimidated other Travel Agents who competed against
his ad:
Ray Goldenberg ,
says that this group will boycott my business
The reason being that I posted only the URL of my site

---------------------------------------------------------------------------*------------

Really IRONIC and INTERESTING that Ray threatened to BOYCOTT
someone who post his business URL.

In 1998, Ray refined his intimidation tactic on other TAs to
harrassements:
Mr. Ray Goldenberg )
continues to "stalk" me via the internet. In the last three weeks I
have received no less than 15 onsolicated, harassing e:mails from
this individual.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------*---------------

You see, over the years, Ray has built his present SPAMMING Empire
in rec.travel.cruises through every DISHONORABLE tactic known to
mankind, to have molded the present crop of do-nothing yes-man
and Ray-worshippers like piperut and the rest of the rotten gang
who recognized Ray's ADS as ADs, but have been threathened,
harrassed, and imtimidated into their present submission.

I do not yield to AD spamming newsgroup fascists like Ray Goldenberg.

I'll spam HIS ADS as long as he spams using his ADs.

There are already HUNDREDS of posts in the archives (over the years)
complaining about Ray's ADs. None used the BOYCOTT slogans.

Ray will get plenty more of those, in time. From me and from others.
Then he'll see the effect of BOYCOTT.

I hope others will join the BOYCOTT

BOYCOTT RAY GOLDENBERG WHO RUDELY ADVERTISES IN RTC
BOYCOTT CRETINS WHO RUDELY SPAMS NEWSGROUPS
BOYCOTT BUSINESSES THAT ADVERTISE IN RTC AS RAY GOLDENBERT

GoldenAd Spammer NOT.

Old May 11th, 2006, 12:15 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Go to www.worldshipny.com/fotsjeffz.html for pictures coming into NY harbor.

"Sue and Kevin Mullen" wrote in message

Ray Goldenberg wrote:

* The first cantilevered whirlpools at sea, suspended 112 feet above
the ocean in the adults-only solarium, which also features a pool
flanked by hammocks.

These whirlpools are making the Freedom of the Seas a "must do" for me and
kevin. I hadn't read about the hammocks before, might be intersting.

Old May 11th, 2006, 12:37 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

GoldenAd Spammer wrote:
Ray Goldenberg wrote:

[...]

enough is enough, will you please give it a rest.
Old May 11th, 2006, 12:44 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Bob wrote:
Go to www.worldshipny.com/fotsjeffz.html for pictures coming into NY harbor.

Thanks, some great pictures there.
sue
Old May 11th, 2006, 02:16 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Sue and Kevin Mullen :

Earl Colby Pottinger wrote:

Sue and Kevin Mullen :

The Freedom will be featured on the TODAY show on thursday or friday
this week, NBC 7-10AM.

You want me to wake up when!

Anyway, thanks I will be up to watch the show.

I don't know what 7am looks like, but I do know how to program a VCR.LOL

Are you saying your clock does not flash on your VCR so you can set which
time to record? What are you? A genius or something?

Earl Colby Pottinger

Old May 11th, 2006, 02:28 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

The freedom ship is much too large for our taste's so we will pass up
any cruise on her,but many people like that,so good luck to all who try
to embark,and disembark on her,so many people lol

cruise
lover

Old May 11th, 2006, 02:40 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Earl Colby Pottinger wrote:
Sue and Kevin Mullen :

Earl Colby Pottinger wrote:

Sue and Kevin Mullen :

The Freedom will be featured on the TODAY show on thursday or friday
this week, NBC 7-10AM.

You want me to wake up when!

Anyway, thanks I will be up to watch the show.

I don't know what 7am looks like, but I do know how to program a VCR.LOL

Are you saying your clock does not flash on your VCR so you can set which
time to record? What are you? A genius or something?

LOL.......

sue - who always sleeps later then 7am!!
Old May 11th, 2006, 02:42 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Surfer E2468 wrote:

The freedom ship is much too large for our taste's so we will pass up
any cruise on her,but many people like that,so good luck to all who try
to embark,and disembark on her,so many people lol

Annie,

We have never cruised the Voyeger class ships, they are too large.
Even though the FOS is larger, those whirlpools are calling our names
and we have to give it a try.

sue