JET BLUE FLIGHT ATTENDANT POSITION

Old May 21st, 2004, 11:06 PM
LiteraryPursuits

Default JET BLUE FLIGHT ATTENDANT POSITION

I recently attended a JET BLUE "review" in NY for the flight attendant
position. What a bunch of phonies. The whole group of reviewers are as plastic
as possible. As long as you're a smiling, mind-numbed zombie, preferably with
large horse teeth, you'll do just fine. Having a successful 20+ year career in
a respected, difficult field means nothing. Just smile mindlessly as if your IQ
is hovering around 40, and you're on your way to flight training! Lest you
think this post is merely sour grapes, I'm already working in the FA position
for another domestic carrier. JET BLUE.....gimmie a break.
Old May 22nd, 2004, 12:52 AM
Greg Johnson

"I'm already working in the FA position for another domestic carrier."

I'm sure you are. You've worked on my flights a hundred times or so.
Your stellar service and magnetic personality have come through each
time. As has your ability to vanish for long periods of time and forget
simple requests that are a part of your job description. I've never
needed to call on the safety aspects of your experise, and for that I am
grateful.

You are male or female, short or tall, fat or skinny. You make
traveling a chore for those who pay your salary and working an ordeal
for those who must work with you. Put another star in Jet Blue's book.

Old May 22nd, 2004, 12:44 PM
LiteraryPursuits

inconsiderate guy who sits in the aisle seat and snores incessantly for hours
while your arm dangles over the armrest. And you are, unquestionably, the
passenger who puts little or no effort into "aiming" when using the lavatory.
And now that I think of it, you most assuredly are the customer who cares so
little about safety that you must be told 4 times to turn off your precious
laptop. Yeah, "Greg," you put the "friendly" in the "friendly skies."
Old May 22nd, 2004, 07:02 PM
Gregory Morrow

LiteraryPursuits wrote:

I recently attended a JET BLUE "review" in NY for the flight attendant
position. What a bunch of phonies. The whole group of reviewers are as

plastic
as possible. As long as you're a smiling, mind-numbed zombie, preferably

with
large horse teeth, you'll do just fine. Having a successful 20+ year

career in
a respected, difficult field means nothing. Just smile mindlessly as if

your IQ
is hovering around 40, and you're on your way to flight training! Lest you
think this post is merely sour grapes, I'm already working in the FA

position
for another domestic carrier. JET BLUE.....gimmie a break.

Hope your sclerotic behemoth of an airline goes under and you LOSE your job.
With your attitude you have no business being a steward or in fact any
position that requires public contact.

There is a reason why JB is doing well. Go he

http://www.airlinequality.com/Forum/jet_blue.htm

PASSENGER OPINIONS
JETBLUE AIRWAYS

JetBlue - by A Stoll

I recently flew JetBlue from Long Beach to Boston. Check-in at Long Beach
Airport was quick and smooth. The flight left on time and arrived 35 min
ahead of schedule. Friendly and young staff, free drinks and snacks - and
still friendly when you ask for a second drink. All in all a great
experience for just 90$!

JetBlue - by Richard Dalgleish

Jet Blue renewed my faith in the USA. What a great, fun, efficient and
pleasant airline. All CEO's of most other airlines should be made to fly
with Jet Blue just to see how it should be done.

JetBlue - by Daniel Sklar

What a wonderful airline! Young and friendly staff, efficient service, great
seats and legroom, nice array of snacks and beverages, television sets at
each seat and low prices. What more could someone ask for in an airline ?

JetBlue - by Cindy Foly

I flew JFK-FLL r/t on JetBlue Airways. The flight was excellent! I paid $200
for the flight which is pretty good when booking only 10 days in advance.
There were 16 flight options for me to take - excellent amount of
frequencies for such a route. The staff were all very friendly and polite.
The planes are new and spacious - obviously reliable as both flights were
on-time. The seats are all leather and more spacious than your average
airline. The legroom is absolutely excellent; I was able to cross my legs
comfortably without hitting the seat in front of me! The DirecTV is also a
nice touch. It made the flight go by quickly, and the headphones are free
(and you can take them home also!). JetBlue is much better option than any
airline around - especially Song or American. If JetBlue flies the route
that you want to fly, I would definitely recommend flying them. You'll be
dazzled by their excellent service!

JetBlue - by Tyler Marrero

Jet Blue is a truly great airline. The service is excellent and the snacks
aren't bad. The DirecTV was great for the 5 hour plane trip from Boston to
Long Beach.

JetBlue - by Jesse Helinski

I recently flew one of jetBlue's new routes from Orlando to Boston and was
extremely impressed with the airline. The plane was new, the seats were
comfortable and 24 channels of Directv made the time go by quickly. From
check-in to landing all the jetBlue employees were very courteous. After we
landed the captain thanked us for flying jetBlue and said, "We love our
airline and want you to love it too."

JetBlue - by Dennis Samonte

Jetblue from LAS to LGB on 1/4/04 excellent airline courteous ground staff,
very warm, fun and upbeat inflight crew. Flew on their A320 good plane
except for the seats, not really that comfortable and engine was a bit noisy
compare to that of the B737-700 but all in all a top quality airline and
would definitely love to fly with them again.

JetBlue - by Ron Kuhlmann

OAK-JFK-OAK and was impressed by the good natured attitude of the staff,
their involvement with the passengers, and the legroom that was available.
On this same journey I also flew JFK-LHR-JFK on Virgin Atlantic - and found
Virgin Atlantic staff to be indifferent, rude and able to learn volumes from
JetBlue and/or Southwest.

JetBlue - by F Peter Weeren

Arriving at my home airport of Burlington, Vermont, I parked my car in what
has got to be one of the cheapest garages in the nation - "Daily" rate is
$5! Boarding was very well managed and professional. All employees wore
clean uniforms and very friendly, but not in that "we're the show and we'll
make you smile even if you don't want to way" that other carriers seem to
feel is what people traveling want these days. (I don't - I want efficiency,
a friendly hello and then to be left alone to work or read or, as in this
case, watch tv!) On board the new Airbus, leather seats with excellent
legroom. Each seat has its own personal tv screen with 24 channels of free
satellite tv. Of course, the headphones are free too - unlike on some other
domestic low-fare carriers! Despite the very short flight time (55
minutes), cabin staff was friendly, efficient and served us a whole can of
soda (or a variety of other beverages) as well as a choice of 5 different
snacks - the (rather greasy and not especially good) fabled "blue" potato
chips, Chex-Mix, a biscotti, some type of cookie, and something or other
else. Impressive - not just your average bag of peanuts - choices! The
JetBlue terminal at JFK could use a face lift and a better variety of
stores/eateries, but they are already at work on that, so patience is the
byword . From JFK to Tampa, a 2.5 hour flight, again a flawless repeat
performance - from boarding through cabin service through touchdown and
disembarkation, all flawless. The satellite tv made the flight seem very
short and pleasant, and the smooth air and good weather probably helped,
too.I enjoy flying JetBlue wherever I can these days. The convenience, the
low price and the good value for money, along with the satellite tv which
makes the flights go by in a jiffy, all make them my first choice among
domestic carriers these days.

JetBlue - by C Leong

JetBlue from JFK to LAS and LAS to JFK, excellent flights, not a single
problem. Ground personnel, flight attendants, and the pilots were a delight.
At JFK, they waited for a few late check-ins to make sure they got on the
plane (A320) . The snacks and beverages were decent, wide selection. The
DirecTV is absolutely awesome, I don't know how I can fly without it now.
I'll be flying with JetBlue again, as long as they serve the destination.

JetBlue - by Luis Cuevas

Puerto Rico (SJU) to New York (JFK). The service was great. snack, soda,
coffee, water and much more. Loved the uniforms from the flight crew. I was
surprised when I only paid $119.00 each way - the lowest price I have ever
paid

JetBlue - by Glenn Mackney

OAK/JFK/OAK and was pleased to experience the great service, comfortable
leather seats, DirectTV and on time arrival I've read so much about. Last
week, I was fortunate enough to fly this route again and experience not only
the same great service but something that was above and beyond. On the
outbound segment, the DirectTV was not functioning properly and therefore
out of service. I had my book to read and didn't quite notice anyway. The
FA's seemed a bit embarrassed and at least twice during the flight came over
the P.A. to extend their apologies. One FA shared a brief, humorous story
his professor also once shared with his lecture class to add a little fun to
the situation (our inflight entertainment for the moment). Not 2 days later
I received an email from JetBlue extending a $15 transferable credit for the
"inconvenience." I didn't sense any discontent on the flight so this unasked
for gesture says a lot about JetBlue. The bigger airlines should take note.
Excellent customer service, both on the ground and in the air is EVERYTHING!
Average food, cramped seats and delays can be tolerated only if the
airline's staff sincerely express to me that they appreciate my business and
treat me with respect. JetBlue does!

JetBlue - by Erik Gibbons

JetBlue from LGB to OAK this past weekend. For just a short 1 hour flight,
the airline really shows its commitment to quality. The A320 airplanes are
nice, comfortable leather seats, numerous snacks offered (cookies, chips,
snack mix, and more) and a nice selection of drinks other than just coffee
or sodas. The FA's on the outbound flight were very social and had a sense
of humor. Something you don't find very often any more. The return flight
was the same, great FA's with a sense of humor. The direct TV for a one hour
flight is awesome. I can only imagine how it would pass the time on a cross
country flight. I hope they continue with their great attitude and service!

JetBlue - by Vernon Capule

Flew Jetblue Flt 202 from Long beach into JFK. Arrived about 30 mins early
because of favorable tail winds. Products are superb with leather seats and
live sattelite TV. It was a full flight but flight attendants are
professionals and showed they care about their passengers. They offered
beverages twice for the 4.5hr flight and often asking people for seconds.
Fares are very reasonable. Overall experience is great and highly
recommended.

JetBlue - by Robert Harris

I flew Jet blue over the July 4th weekend 2003 and what can I say besides
excellent. I'm a return customer and the experience from that weekend is the
reason why. Jet Blue is always on time, at least on my flights, friendly
courteous ground and crew staff and nice clean comfortable planes. So what I
only got soda and peanuts, the comfort and timeliness made up for that big
time. I also had an issue that weekend with having to change my return date
several times and Jet Blue's Management staff was very accommodating and
even did if for me for free.

JetBlue - by J Edwards

JetBlue is setting a new benchmark in airline service: reliable,
professional, very affordable, friendly and even enthusiastic. I've twice
flown JetBlue - Fort Lauderdale to JFK and Oakland to Washington-Dulles.
Both times the flights were comfortable and timely. JetBlue, continue to
provide this kind of service and you will continue to get our loyalty. I'm a
happy TrueBlue member.

JetBlue - by Ethan Hall

I normally fly SFO-JFK on UA - UA has cut services and makes upgrading to
Business Class impossible now. Booked on Jet Blue cheap ticket, clean plane,
services was friendly, fun and the cabin crew professional and personal, The
24 channels of direct TV was excellent for surfing and wasting the time
away. Excellent airline! Now if they flew more short hauls in the Western
USA

JetBlue - by Shaun Loveland

Just returned from the US back to the UK and while there I flew from JFK to
Palm Beach return on jetBlue - both flights were excellent. The aircraft
were brand new and clean, the seating is comfortable with great seat pitch
and the seat back TV with live transmission is brilliant. The crew were all
very pleasant and happy and considering jetBlue offers such low fares the
free drinks and snacks were a surprise. If only the UK's low fare carriers
were as good. Well done jetBlue, I'll definitely book again next time I'm in
the US.

JetBlue - by Peter Finn

I flew Jet Blue Long Beach to Las Vegas and back. $39 each way! Booked three
days before I travelled. The ground and air staff are excellent and the
service was very good. All the crew introduced themselves and friendly
enough. Ground staff wished us a great flight. 45 minutes flight meant only
express service of free juice and coke, sprite or water. Also cookies or
choice of savory snacks were offered free. I asked for a coffee and the
steward put the coffee maker on just for me! Flight crew always informed us
of everything going on. Seats very comfortable and plenty of leg room with
22 channels of TV! Best airline I think I have travelled on and worth while
praising them. Best US airline by far and I would always look to fly them
while in the states. Long Beach airport far better than LAX!

JetBlue - by Dave Hamm

Flew Jet Blue for the first time from Long Beach to Atlanta (June, 2003).
Loved it!! Staff and personnel were super friendly. The satellite TV was
great (4 of the 24 channels were ESPN!!). The seating was a little tight but
with no serving cart in the way, plenty of opportunity to roam and stretch.
Snacks seem to come often and were good (cheese dip with breadsticks was
one). Will certainly fly them again.

JetBlue - by Bobby Hannah

I'm only 11 and I recently flew jetBlue. I had the best time ever. I had to
fly from Oakland To Buffalo connecting in New York-JFK. The DIRECTV is
phoniminal. It passed time FAST! The A320s were so nice! I recommend jetBlue
to anyone, especially kids!

Editor: Seems like jetBlue have a lifetime loyal customer lined up here!
Good on you!

JetBlue - by Victor Khan

I flew Buffalo via JFK to San Juan Puerto Rico. This is by far the best
flight I've ever had. The Aircraft was amazing, all the seats were leather
and there was 24 channels of direct TV (each seat has it own TV). I
particularly like the unique Blue potato chips.

JetBlue - by Penny Rex

It's not an airline, it's a religion! Flew them from JFK to Burlington West
Palm Beach and Tampa and loved every minute of it. Also like flying out of
JFK which since everyone seem so conditioned to hate is underused.

JetBlue - by Lisa-Maria Padilla

I often travel from Washington, Dulles to Southern California, and I've
become a JetBlue convert. Their nonstop service to Long Beach is efficiently
run from check-in to landing. Service is courteous in all respects.
JetBlue's use of both fore and aft doors on the plane (in good weather) to
load and unload passengers makes for a timelier and smoother experience. If
one is traveling with a pet, JetBlue charges $50 each way while all the
other airlines are more expensive. Of course, flying non-stop from Dulles to
no-hassle Long Beach has got to be the most convenient thing around!

JetBlue - by B Samuka

Jet Blue Vs Southwest? My Vote is JetBlue for the following reasons - Last
Minute booking: Southwest $200, JetBlue $95 for Oakland to Long Beach!
Changing a Flight: JetBlue enjoyable and cheap, Southwest apologetic and
expensive Flying Experience - Tv's and blue chips not to mention great crew.
Definitely JetBlue. I was a loyal Southwest customer but JetBlue is looking
to take me away. My Vote is definitely for Jet Blue.

JetBlue - by Henry Zea

Flew on JetBlue for the first time during Dec. 2002, and all I can say is
that this airline will be going places. Airfare was cheap, it's fleet is new
and modern, the entire crew were extremely friendly, great check-in staff,
flights were on time, and the live TV was a definite PLUS. It really made
the time go by quickly. Highly recommend JetBlue to anyone.

JetBlue - by Behramjee Ghadially

I flew JetBlue from Buffalo to JFK one way for only US$ 50. Not only was
this an amazing deal but the fringe benefits that accompanied it were
sensational. For one, you get black leather economy class seats which have a
very soft, comfy feeling. Then, you get multi channels of LIVE TV which no
other US carrier offers on domestic flights and the cabin crew take your
drink order down personally. I loved my experience with Jet Blue and its
safe to say that for the price Jet Blue offers its customers combining its
inflight product, its USA's # 1 airline hands down. If anyone is flying
within USA to a destination that has a choice of Jet Blue operating on that
route, you should immediately turn a blind eye to all the other carriers and
fly Jet Blue only. Trust me you will not regret it!

JetBlue - by R Muratovic

My family and I just flew JetBlue for the third and fourth time this year.
We went from JFK to Fort Myers and back 9 days later. It was excellent. The
crew and the pilot were making funny jokes before taking off. The seats were
comfortable of course. TV passed our time quickly. On the way back we landed
15 minutes earlier and our A320 was only a few weeks old. Thank you jetBlue
for everything. Now i have all of my family member flying with you.

JetBlue - by R Muratovic

Jetblue is just the best airline my family and I have been on. Our first
time was in February during presidents week. All the other airlines were
$5,000 for 4 people, thank god there was Jetblue to choose from. Time is
passed quickly with the tv's. We were delayed 45minutes on our trip back
home, but the pilots made up the time and we got home just 10 minutes later
then regular arriving time. We look forward to our next vacation to Ft.Myers
and have already booked with jetblue.

JetBlue - by W Ireton

We live in Japan, and are planning a trip to New York and Florida (baseball
camp!) this summer. After all of these comments on Skytrax (and similar
affirmations from my brother-in-law who lives in NY), we have made it a
point to fly JetBlue to Tampa and back. While we do not expect full-flat
First Class seats a la Singapore or British (nor the prices), as seasoned
international travelers, we look forward to comparing the service on JetBlue
to these other (sometimes overrated) carriers. More in June after we've
tried it!

JetBlue - by M Branson

I have used jetBlue on 6 occasions during the past month. Being used to
short haul and domestic flights in Europe I thought I would hate these trips
in the US - poor reputation of staff service etc. Let me say how surprised I
was - indeed, astounded at the high standards of jetBlue. They may be a low
fare airline, but standards are great. Look at the rubbish we have to endure
with Ryanair and easyJet in Northern Europe, and its a pity jetBlue cannot
give them some lessons. Looking at your Quality Approved pages, I see that
jetBlue are shown as Approved, but no details are included - why is that?

JetBlue - by Reetesh Saraf

I recently flew jetBlue from Denver to JFK and back and was very impressed
with the level of service I received. It sure beats flying United, American
and the other major carriers. Though departures were delayed on both legs of
my journey, we always managed to land within 10 minutes of scheduled time.
The seating was cramped onboard (especially compared to American), but it
wasn't too bad for a short journey. The 24 TV channels offered on the seat
back TV monitors helped pass the time and the beverage service was adequate.
Flying the airline was a pleasure - purchasing the tickets online (very easy
and convenient), checking in at the airport (friendly agents and short
lines) and the inflight attendants were friendly and courteous. I would
definitely recommend flying jetBlue not only for its service but also
because of the very cheap fares it offers.

JetBlue - by Robert Srif

Wow, what wonderful service! I flew with my family from Fort Lauderdale to
JFK over 20 times last year with JetBlue. The staff at the airport all had
smiles, greeted us like we were about to board the Concorde. At the gate
again more smiles and friendly faces, on board the flight attendant's. I
have to say the best professional FA's in the airline industry today. Not
like Southwest.

JetBlue - by John Gristall

I am very pleased to see that there is not a single negative comment on this
page. We will definitely maintain our high standard and try to expand our
network. Our planes are equipped with excellent entertainment systems (esp.
for a low-fare carrier). Thanks for all the positive remarks.

JetBlue - by Thomas Maxie

I seldom find myself having any kind of disagreement with the rating made by
Skytrax, but I am wondering why in the world Skytrax can give ONLY 3 stars
to the cabin staff services to jetBlue... I will say this is a disgrace to
all the hard work done by all the magnificent staff in jetBlue! Everyone
ever taken jetBlue will know what I mean he what we receive in these
stylish B6 flights are NOT friendly services, but instead enthusiastic
services. These FAs are really enjoy serving us customers and do it with
absolute pride!! I can assure you that their cabin staff are the BEST in the
business. This is shown by repeated applogy from the cabin staff in my
horrible flight to OAK in August where there was a little girl just keep
crying for 6 hours as this was she making everyone feel so annoyed!! DirecTV
in flight is great, especially for all ESPN lovers as they have 4 ESPN
channels in their 24 selections, but it will become very boring if you are
watching the same Sportscenter for 6 hours overnight from OAK to JFK. Of
course DirecTV is prone to interruption, and that was exactly what I had
encountered when I made my return flight to JFK, and again the cabin staff
took my problem as they are the one who broke my system! Can you think of
any airline in the world that are taking something without their control so
personal and responsible? Catering... well... no meals for 6 hrs flight but
I will prefer a sandwich from airport than "dorm food" served in other
airlines!! and i can't false their selection on the potato chips... they are
just great and you can always request for more!! Finally, do you know what
makes me a die-hard jetBlue fan? I wrote them a long email about what I had
encountered in my OAK trip and they sent me a long and personal reply on how
they would upgrade the services upon my concern!! I wish they can expand
while maintaining their superb services, and give Southwest and the Big Boys
a big challenge!!

JetBlue - by L Lantney

I have flown jetBlue once from Rochester to Kennedy and back . The service
is the best . Out of all airlines that I have flown jetBlue has the highest
ranking in my mind . The inflight service is 5 star with 24 channels of TV
in every seat and the comfortable leather seats! The low fares are the best
for me and especially the new quiet airplanes . The service is so great that
I am looking more than forward to fly on it again real soon ! When I left
Rochester we left late because of the weather and we still arrived at JFK 15
minutes early! I will use jetBlue for all my airline needs

JetBlue - by Suzanne and William McCarthy

My husband and I just flew to Florida to see our son - first time passengers
on Jetblue. We cannot say enough about the wonderful, friendly service we
received. We hope to fly JetBlue again soon.

JetBlue - by Joan Murphy

I had the pleasure of flying jetBlue with my daughter to NY and back last
week. I want to thank jetBlue for the best flight, service, comfortable
seats I have flown on. I am looking forward to flying jetBlue in the future.
Since jetBlue fares are affordable, I will be able to visit my family in NYC
often. Thank you, and keep up the quality of service. I look forward to
flying on jetBlue to Denver to visit my son.

JetBlue - by Brian Nagy

Plenty of room, friendly service, cheap fares, and great inflight
entertainment. If you're going where they can take you, I thoroughly
recommend to try them out. Trust me, there's a reason why industry critic's
have been lauding the corporate performance. It reflects in the day-to-day
running of the airline itself.

JetBlue - by William A. Vanson

I recently flew from Kennedy to West Palm Beach with Jet Blue. It is
everything I heard and more! No waiting, prompt, polite service, on time
arrivals and departures, and the individual TV's actually work. A great
experience. Thanks ... I just hope they can keep it up.

JetBlue - by Alex Wilcox

I've flown JetBlue to Florida and California at least 8 times in the last 3
months. Not once have I been late, mistreated, or offended by any staff. I
was Gold on Continental and American but I will now fly them only if JetBlue
does not fly where I'm going. JetBlue's last minute fares are not
extortionary - unlike all the majors, and their reliability is unmatched in
New York. According to their website they are No 1 on-time airline in every
market they serve. Meanwhile I have tried to take US Airways 4 times in the
last 3 months and have succeeded as advertised only ONCE. One flight was 4
hours late, the other two were outright cancelled. I have learned my lesson
and will only fly JetBlue from now on - you should give them a much higher
rating than three stars!

JetBlue - by Ashley Fay

I flew on JetBlue from Burlington, VT to New York JFK in January, and
thought it was great! I had an international connection from JFK and
Burlington was very convenient for me. The plane was an obviously brand new
Airbus A320, with lots of legroom and comfortable leather seats. Each seat
had a small TV in it with free satellite TV. While this is nice, it kept
cutting out every couple of minutes, lessening its enjoyability value. This
was perhaps due to the dreadful weather. Despite having to De-Ice in
Burlington, our plane still arrived at JFK early! A feat I'm not sure how
they accomplished. Despite it being a full plane, my friend and I were given
emergency exit seats cheerfully (nobody had wanted them?!) and my admittedly
really excess baggage was accepted without comment. In-flight service was
great and the food was as good as is to be expected on airlines these days.
Combined with the fact that the flight only cost $40, I would love to fly on
JetBlue again.

/

Old May 22nd, 2004, 10:24 PM
LiteraryPursuits

"Greg,"

Why so full of hate involving people you don't know? Bad hair weave
adversely impacting your social life. Try alt.baldspot. Feel better. :-)
Old May 23rd, 2004, 03:21 AM
Joe Momma

"LiteraryPursuits" wrote in message

Why so full of hate involving people you don't know? Bad hair weave
adversely impacting your social life. Try alt.baldspot. Feel better. :-)

I agree with him... if I ever have a bad experience on a plane, it involves
an older flight attendant. Maybe I'm generalizing, but most of them really
don't give a ****. And the major airlines really seem to have a lack of
younger flight attendants, yet to be jaded or whatever experience as a
flight attendant does to make you uncaring and rude.

Old May 24th, 2004, 08:46 AM
Ender

LiteraryPursuits wrote:
inconsiderate guy who sits in the aisle seat and snores incessantly for hours
while your arm dangles over the armrest. And you are, unquestionably, the
passenger who puts little or no effort into "aiming" when using the lavatory.
And now that I think of it, you most assuredly are the customer who cares so
little about safety that you must be told 4 times to turn off your precious
laptop. Yeah, "Greg," you put the "friendly" in the "friendly skies."

Last time I checked the passengers weren't being paid to serve the
flight attendants. It's your job to do everything mentioned above.

PS: I am the guy that snores incessantly next to the window.
Old May 24th, 2004, 11:55 AM
LiteraryPursuits

Your comments are woefully incorrect. Compliance with crew directions regarding
the operation of electronic devices is the responsibility of the PASSENGER, not
the flight attendant. It is a safety issue. Failure to comply with crew
directions is also a violation of federal law.