US Tourist Visa

Old October 8th, 2003, 12:59 AM
mrtravel

Default US Tourist Visa

betelnut wrote:

i repeat. don't exploit the poor foreigners.

yes, i recommend chinamen to stay home and build their nation.

I guess you don't know how much they have contributed to helping build
this one.

Old October 8th, 2003, 03:11 AM
RWE

"Tatooed Ovaries" wrote in message
Binyamin Dissen wrote:
It is a fee to pay for the checks.

[SNIP}
Again, a mentality problem. You aren't doing a tourist a favour by letting

him
visit the USA, he is doing you a favour by contributing to the USA economy

and
help reduce trade deficits the USA has.

Oh, please!

Old October 8th, 2003, 12:50 PM
Sigmund I.

Binyamin Dissen wrote:
On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 23:55:41 GMT "betelnut" wrote

:i repeat. don't exploit the poor foreigners.

Exactly how are they being exploited?
Who is forcing them to visit the USA?

You are such a moron. So let's try with something dear to your heart:

Exactly how are the jews in palestina endangered?
Who is forcing them to stay there?

Old October 8th, 2003, 01:00 PM
Sigmund I.

Binyamin, I have to apologize with you. I did not realize what this
thread was about, should have read it much far backwards. I thought it
was about the illegal immigrants in the USA, who are indeed exploited,
not about tourists and the like. So please forgive me for this
completely unwarranted attack.

Old October 8th, 2003, 05:46 PM
Miguel Cruz

RWE hobgoblinATfoolishconsistancyDOTnet wrote:
"Tatooed Ovaries" wrote:
Again, a mentality problem. You aren't doing a tourist a favour by
letting him visit the USA, he is doing you a favour by contributing to
the USA economy and help reduce trade deficits the USA has.

Oh, please!

Tourism is huge business and the government spends millions promoting it, in
order to draw people and boost the economy. Look up the numbers.

miguel
Site remodeled 10-Sept-2003: Hundreds of new photos, easier navigation.
Old October 8th, 2003, 06:14 PM
mrtravel

"Tatooed Ovaries" wrote:

Again, a mentality problem. You aren't doing a tourist a favour by
letting him visit the USA, he is doing you a favour by contributing to
the USA economy and help reduce trade deficits the USA has.

Oh, please!

Tourism is huge business and the government spends millions promoting it, in
order to draw people and boost the economy. Look up the numbers.

Are you suggesting we should just let all people in that are claiming to
be tourists because it will help the economy?

Old October 8th, 2003, 06:39 PM
Miguel Cruz

"Tatooed Ovaries" wrote:
Again, a mentality problem. You aren't doing a tourist a favour by
letting him visit the USA, he is doing you a favour by contributing to
the USA economy and help reduce trade deficits the USA has.

Oh, please!

Tourism is huge business and the government spends millions promoting it,
in order to draw people and boost the economy. Look up the numbers.

Are you suggesting we should just let all people in that are claiming to
be tourists because it will help the economy?

No, but economic security is essential to any other sort of security, so we
can not simply close the borders and claim victory.

Old October 8th, 2003, 06:52 PM
mrtravel

Miguel Cruz wrote:

"Tatooed Ovaries" wrote:

Again, a mentality problem. You aren't doing a tourist a favour by
letting him visit the USA, he is doing you a favour by contributing to
the USA economy and help reduce trade deficits the USA has.

Oh, please!

Tourism is huge business and the government spends millions promoting it,
in order to draw people and boost the economy. Look up the numbers.

Are you suggesting we should just let all people in that are claiming to
be tourists because it will help the economy?

No, but economic security is essential to any other sort of security, so we
can not simply close the borders and claim victory.

There are other economic issues to consider other than just how it
affects the tourism businesses.