What ships have a Solarium?

Old December 16th, 2005, 01:39 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default What ships have a Solarium?

We recently cruised on the Jewel of the Seas, and enjoyed the Solarium
(Indoor kid-free pool) so much that I decided this was a necessity on all
future cruises. So far, I'm looking at either the Carnival Victory or
Carribean Princess for an Eastern Carribean cruise but the websites are
pretty vague as to whether or not they have this amenity. Anyone no of any
other ships headed to East Carribean Nov 2006 that have a Solarium?

Jerry M

Old December 16th, 2005, 01:55 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

GRANDUER OF THE SEAS has a solarium

Old December 16th, 2005, 05:13 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"Jerry Maras" wrote in message
We recently cruised on the Jewel of the Seas, and enjoyed the Solarium
(Indoor kid-free pool) so much that I decided this was a necessity on all
future cruises. So far, I'm looking at either the Carnival Victory or
Carribean Princess for an Eastern Carribean cruise but the websites are
pretty vague as to whether or not they have this amenity. Anyone no of any
other ships headed to East Carribean Nov 2006 that have a Solarium?

Jerry M

From my experience, all RCCL Vision, Voyager and Radiance class vessels
have a "Solarium"; but the ones on the Vision class are not kid-free.

Neil

Old December 16th, 2005, 05:36 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"Jerry Maras" wrote in message

We recently cruised on the Jewel of the Seas, and enjoyed the Solarium
(Indoor kid-free pool) so much that I decided this was a necessity on all
future cruises. (snip) Anyone no of any other ships headed to East
Carribean Nov 2006 that have a Solarium?

Neil Gillis wro
From my experience, all RCCL Vision, Voyager and Radiance class vessels
have a "Solarium"; but the ones on the Vision class are not kid-free.

And the Voyager class ships' solarium pools are not indoors.

~ Peri