Birthday in Kissimee

Old October 6th, 2003, 04:25 PM
Alienkid

Default Birthday in Kissimee

Hello all,

I'm from Belgium, and I'm going on a holiday with my girlfriend to
Florida this year. During one of these days, my girlfriend has got her
birthday, and I would really like to surprise her. During the day we
are probably in Sea World, so I have to find something for the
evening.

I was thinking to have a dinner in a restaurant, and in movies you
always see them coming with a birthday cake and singing a song. Is
that also possible in reality, and does someone know a good place to
ask for that? I'm sure she will love that.

After dinner I was thinking of taking her to one of the nightlife
areas of Universal Studio or of Disney. Is one better than the other,
and are there many differences?

Thanks,

Alienkid
Old October 6th, 2003, 04:29 PM
Juliana L Holm

Many many american restaurants will allow you to arrange a cake and a song;
call the restaurant ahead of time to arrange it, this is a common custom in
America.

I don't know about the rest.

Julie

--
Julie
**********
Old October 7th, 2003, 12:24 AM
Douglas W. Hoyt

Many many american restaurants will allow you to arrange a cake and a
song; call the restaurant ahead of time to arrange it, this is a common
custom in America.

One that often gets several staff members in their red and white striped
uniforms gathering around and clapping their hands and singing is TGI
Friday's. Here are some of their locations in and near Orlando including
their Kissimmee locations (on the main strip that runs through
Kissimmee--should be very easy to find):

Tgi Friday's (407) 397-2200 5034 W Irlo Bronson Meml Hwy Kissimmee, FL

Tgi Friday's (407) 397-4300 7798 W Irlo Bronson Meml Hwy Kissimmee, FL

Tgi Friday's (407) 658-2750 625 N Alafaya Tr Orlando, FL

Tgi Friday's (407) 827-1020 12543 State Road 535 Orlando, FL

Old October 7th, 2003, 11:34 AM
Alienkid

"Douglas W. Hoyt" wrote in message ...
Many many american restaurants will allow you to arrange a cake and a

song; call the restaurant ahead of time to arrange it, this is a common
custom in America.

One that often gets several staff members in their red and white striped
uniforms gathering around and clapping their hands and singing is TGI
Friday's. Here are some of their locations in and near Orlando including
their Kissimmee locations (on the main strip that runs through
Kissimmee--should be very easy to find):

Tgi Friday's (407) 397-2200 5034 W Irlo Bronson Meml Hwy Kissimmee, FL

Tgi Friday's (407) 397-4300 7798 W Irlo Bronson Meml Hwy Kissimmee, FL

Tgi Friday's (407) 658-2750 625 N Alafaya Tr Orlando, FL

Tgi Friday's (407) 827-1020 12543 State Road 535 Orlando, FL

Thank you, this is very helpful. I will call them this week, I hope she'll enjoy it.

Thanks,

Alain
Old October 9th, 2003, 01:22 AM
Douglas W. Hoyt

Tgi Friday's (407) 397-2200 5034 W Irlo Bronson Meml Hwy Kissimmee,
FL
Tgi Friday's (407) 397-4300 7798 W Irlo Bronson Meml Hwy Kissimmee,

FL
I will call them this week, I hope she'll enjoy it.

They will probably simply tell you to just whisper to the hostess who takes
you to your table that it is her birthday. Then, all of a sudden, they
will come to your table clapping and chanting, with a dessert. This is a
very typical and casual thing for them. You can call to make sure, but they
will probably tell you just to come to the restaurant and let somebody know
that it is a birthday. It will certainly be fun!