Hawaii recommendations for 2 week stay? Maui and [??]

Old February 2nd, 2005, 08:25 AM
chilly

"Dillon Pyron" wrote in message
Thus spake "chilly" :

"Dillon Pyron" wrote in message
news

Thou shalt not lift more than 50 pounds.

Every airline I've flown on in the last three years has said 50
pounds.

It's 70 on most international flights, however.

International baggage handlers must be stronger than domestic baggage
handlers.

Although when we flew back from CZM, Continental tagged our 51 lb bag
with a HEAVY tag, not that they otherwise bitched about it.

Must have been those two t-shirts I bought.

You should have worn them; then the plane wouldn't have been so heavy.

Old February 2nd, 2005, 10:27 AM
Icono Clast

TheNewsGuy(Mike) wrote:
Anyway 50 pounds per bag . . . I think it may be a union, or
safety issue for the baggage handlers.

How do you distinguish one from the other?
A San Franciscan who's stickin' t'the union!
http://geocities.com/dancefest/ http://geocities.com/iconoc/
ICQ: http://wwp.mirabilis.com/19098103 IClast at SFbay Net
Old February 2nd, 2005, 08:45 PM
Dillon Pyron

Thus spake "chilly" :

"Dillon Pyron" wrote in message
.. .
Thus spake "chilly" :

"Dillon Pyron" wrote in message
news
Thou shalt not lift more than 50 pounds.

Every airline I've flown on in the last three years has said 50
pounds.

It's 70 on most international flights, however.

International baggage handlers must be stronger than domestic baggage
handlers.

Although when we flew back from CZM, Continental tagged our 51 lb bag
with a HEAVY tag, not that they otherwise bitched about it.

Must have been those two t-shirts I bought.

You should have worn them; then the plane wouldn't have been so heavy.

But you want to get the CG low and around the wing root. We sat in
the rear of the plane. If the CG is too far aft the plane starts to
mush and will stall to easily and not recover.

--
dillon

"When the French are against it, you know we can't
be far wrong." - Adm. Bobbie Ray Inman
Old February 2nd, 2005, 08:46 PM
Dillon Pyron

Thus spake Icono Clast :

TheNewsGuy(Mike) wrote:
Anyway 50 pounds per bag . . . I think it may be a union, or
safety issue for the baggage handlers.

How do you distinguish one from the other?

One makes money, one makes sense. And never the twain shall meet.