How to bring a suit with me overseas?

Old July 29th, 2005, 12:17 PM

In the limit, the lightest, least constricting suit must necessarily be
a non-existent one. Your pretence otherwise is plain silly.

Old July 29th, 2005, 01:30 PM
A Human Being

Mxsmanic wrote:
A Human Being writes:

In which case they would be wearing the veil at home too but they
don't.

It's okay to remind men (spouses) of sex in the privacy of the
household.

Do you know this, or are you speculating or what?

They only wear the veil when they leave the house so that other
men don't see them . The idea is that a muslim woman is the property of
her husband and entirely owned by him. Women in that culture are seen
as slaves/goods.

They are seen that way by many cultures.

Name them

Stating them all would have made your argument more accurate and
convincing.

I don't know them all.

But you make your arguments sound like you do.

Do you?

No. I am still learning and discovering the world and its ways.

It also approves of wife-beating as a punishment but never husband-
beating. Why?

Because beating women was considered acceptable when the Koran was
written.

Why? Who wrote the Koran?

It's not the only old religious book that condones violence.

Name the others.

Old July 29th, 2005, 11:33 PM
Mxsmanic

A Human Being writes:

Do you know this, or are you speculating or what?

This is a distillation of what I recall of Islamic belief (as
interpreted by Arab Muslims, mainly).

But you make your arguments sound like you do.

That is how you interpret them.

Why? Who wrote the Koran?

Mohammed, presumably (unless you are a Muslim, in which case it was
God).

Name the others.

The Bible springs immediately to mind, amongst others.
Old July 30th, 2005, 12:03 AM
No Spam

Translation: he's making it up. Bull****ting.

Old August 1st, 2005, 09:29 AM
A Human Being

No Spam wrote:
"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
A Human Being writes:

Do you know this, or are you speculating or what?

This is a distillation of what I recall of Islamic belief (as
interpreted by Arab Muslims, mainly).

Translation: he's making it up. Bull****ting.

So what is/are the real reason(s)?