Evidence that the USA is becoming a police state

Old September 29th, 2007, 10:17 PM posted to sci.math,sci.bio.misc,sci.med,sci.econ,rec.travel.usa-canada
-

Default Evidence that the USA is becoming a police state

On Sep 29, 2:45 pm, "Timothy Golden BandTechnology.com"
wrote:
On Sep 29, 4:19 pm, - wrote:

On Sep 28, 3:57 pm, "Frank F. Matthews"
wrote:

Alohacyberian wrote:
"Frank F. Matthews" wrote in message
.. .

sharx35 wrote:

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...

http://home.comcast.net/~plutarch/PleeceState.html

Get some professional help for your paranoia.

Actually the it may be a real fear. One of my students was stopped and
told that she was not allowed to take photographs while on a public
street.

Was she told that by a policeman? Was she lying in the middle of a busy
public street? Was she just plain lying?

Such an insignificant example is hardly evidence of a "police state" - a
favorite Communist misnomer exhumed from the '60s. Anyone who suggests, nay
even hints, that the United States is a "police state" is only illustrating
complete lack of knowledge of the definition of the term. Nazi Germany was
a police state; Fascist Italy was a police state; Franco's Spain was a
police state; every Communist country in the world was a police state as are
many who are totalitarian dictatorships. KM

She was told that by a local policeman and I have no reason to not
believe her. It is a story told me by the individual involved. You are
getting it second hand but it is still fairly direct.

Such control is exactly evidence of a "police state" mentality.

Please understand that what you've said begs for more information
however. Your student's story is simply unbelievable solely on the
face of what you reported.

The fact is that at this very moment in America, tens of thousands of
people are taking tens of thousands of photos from public places, and
no police force is stopping them. I have done it thousands of times
myself, often in the presence of police nearby, and not once has any
of them ever had one word to say about it.

To use your logic, this is rather evidence of an open society. Either
the police officer your student encountered was a rogue or there
simply is more to the story; as another suggested, perhaps she was
blocking a busy sidewalk, or so on. But it's not believable juston the
basis of the minimal amont of info you presented.

What about the John Kerry event?

Was the guy trying to take a picture from a public sidewalk? I forget.

Some guy was hypertased beyond necessity.

I don't know about the point of non-necessity, but he sure kept
begging for quite some time for the cops to escalate. No one says to
cops after they've been taken into custody, "Just let me go and I will
walk away." It doesn't work like that. Then he continues fighting them
and trying to escape. Kerry asked that it stop so he could answer the
question.

If that isn't a fear tactic then I don't know what is. They
sure did a nice job of keeping the next guy from speaking up.

Did they? Were there no further questions or was that the end of the
forum? Do you know or did you make that up? I ask because I don't know
either.

I've
only heard this second-hand but it's come up a couple of times this
way. Anyone got a YouTube link to this?

You haven't seen one of the most viewed YouTubes of all time?

In any case, we know why the fellow there was tasered, did you see his
behavior? I wouldn't have done it and don't support it but I wasn't
there. I found it disturbing. Realize also these were Kampus Kops and
the guy set up the whole thing so that his pre-planned disruption
would be videoed.

This is different from the case I commented on. Again, there seems to
be much that is missing from the account. It is simply a fact that
again, at this very moment, tends of thousands of photos are being
taken in public places, many of them with police nearby and aware of
it, and nothing is being done ot stop it because it is not illegal,
This is evidence not of a police state but an open society, A single
exception here and there doesn't alter this.

Old September 29th, 2007, 11:53 PM posted to sci.math,sci.bio.misc,sci.med,sci.econ,rec.travel.usa-canada
Alan Pollock

In rec.travel.usa-canada galathaea wrote:

my cherokee ancestors were forced off their land
and transported to oklahoma and neighboring environs

is it just for me to call for repopulation of georgia?
as payment for the trail of tears?

Are you an American, and do you believe in this nation? Nex
Old September 30th, 2007, 04:45 AM posted to sci.math,sci.bio.misc,sci.med,sci.econ,rec.travel.usa-canada
[email protected]

On Sep 30, 3:31 am, - wrote:
On Sep 29, 10:33 am, wrote:

On Sep 27, 6:43 pm, Joe wrote:

http://home.comcast.net/~plutarch/PoliceState.html

FEMA started building the concentration camps (with suspiciously large
gas tanks) about 20 years ago. They need to secure the police state
infrastructure now before the next base-wave "business cycle" (i.e.
engineered crash) is brought in. A lot of us made the bet that the
sheeple would eventually rise up and put a stop to it. It's definately
not working out optimally, but, you never know..

Uh....hmmmm, ok.

You can even see the video of the camps he

http://prisonplanet.wordpress.com/20...-camp-footage/

The Dept of Homeland Security (run by the son of a terrorist) is
consolidating the police state infrastructure now. At one level, it's
a Zionist conspiracy for the abolition of nations and implementation
of a one-world government, and it's certainly coming to fruition.

If that is not immediately obvious to you then you are mentally ill.

Old September 30th, 2007, 05:11 AM posted to sci.math,sci.bio.misc,sci.med,sci.econ,rec.travel.usa-canada
-

On Sep 29, 9:45 pm, wrote:
On Sep 30, 3:31 am, - wrote:

On Sep 29, 10:33 am, wrote:

On Sep 27, 6:43 pm, Joe wrote:

[...]

*I* am mentally ill? Me, because I don't swallow Kook-Aid?

Get a life. That is not a FEMA concentration camp. The gummint hasn't
been building them for the past 20 years. You are in no danger from
anyone but yourself.

You do realize Alex Jones is an inveterate liar and huckster?

Old September 30th, 2007, 05:47 AM posted to sci.math,sci.bio.misc,sci.med,sci.econ,rec.travel.usa-canada

sharx35 wrote:

"Joe" wrote in message
[...]

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6bVa6jn4rpE

is the first link that I came to on YouTube about the taser incident.
As far as I can see the student simply asked a question.
Beyond that I do not see that he had planned to be arrested.
Still, I am open to each of us having our own lens through which to
view this.
But, details... What caused the police response? His question? That
does not make sense so something more must have been going on. Perhaps
before he asked the question some details were snipped. It would be
nice to see footage of the entire event to understand the energy at
that moment.
OK here is a better video that exposes his obnoxious behavior:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqAVvlyVbag
That's a much fuller account. In that the student was nervous
answering his challenging question there is some signal of what is to
come but at face value of the words I think he did alright. I am not
aware of the book he references but his attack is valid I think on its
own terms. He did not hog that much time either. Did Kerry signal that
the student should be removed? Likely he did. The politicians have
handlers as well that make some of these decisions. So Kerry's
security probably signalled a cop to remove the student. That would be
my guess on the decision making process. I myself have stood up to
Senators Dodd and Biden with similar energy challenging them on the
absurdity of US foreign policy at presidential primary events in New
Hampshire. People are angry right now and this student is not an
isolated case. We'll see much more of this. The movement is underway.

-Tim

Old September 30th, 2007, 05:58 AM posted to sci.math,sci.bio.misc,sci.med,sci.econ,rec.travel.usa-canada
-

sharx35 wrote:

"Joe" wrote in message
[...]

Oh, Gawd, no he did not.

The politicians have
handlers as well that make some of these decisions.

The guy planned to make a disturbance. He's apparently known for it.
That's why he had the camera there and asked the woman if she was sure
she was taping it.

So Kerry's
security probably signalled a cop to remove the student.

Wrong.

What makes you think Kerry has "security" there beyond the Kampus
Kops?

That would be
my guess on the decision making process. I myself have stood up to
Senators Dodd and Biden with similar energy challenging them on the
absurdity of US foreign policy at presidential primary events in New
Hampshire. People are angry right now and this student is not an
isolated case. We'll see much more of this. The movement is underway.

Uh, sure. OK.

Excuse me now, I have a movement I have to get underway.

Old September 30th, 2007, 07:47 AM posted to sci.math,sci.bio.misc,sci.med,sci.econ,rec.travel.usa-canada
Alohacyberian

Alohacyberian wrote:
"Frank F. Matthews" wrote in message
sharx35 wrote:

"Joe" wrote in message
groups.com...

[...]

She was probably blocking traffic--pedestrian and/or vehicular. Reason
enough, in my opinion, to be told to get one's ass in gear.

Yup, or she was including in her photo, her naked boyfriend.... ;-) KM
--
(-:alohacyberian:-) At my website view over 3,600 live cameras or
visit NASA, the Vatican, the Smithsonian, the Louvre, CIA, FBI, and

Old September 30th, 2007, 07:47 AM posted to sci.math,sci.bio.misc,sci.med,sci.econ,rec.travel.usa-canada
Alohacyberian

"galathaea" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Sep 28, 4:26 pm, Alan Pollock wrote:
my cherokee ancestors were forced off their land
and transported to oklahoma and neighboring environs

is it just for me to call for repopulation of georgia?
as payment for the trail of tears?

While anyone familiar with _The Trail of Tears_ and/or Andy Jackson's (and
others) horrendous treatment of Native Americans would readily admit that
indigenous people of early America repeatedly got raw deals, even mass
deaths, starvation and dispossession which was racism at it nadir.
Nevertheless, the American governments no longer treat native Americans that
way, even if they haven't achieved true equality in many senses. Groups
conquering other groups and taking their lands has existed in many instances
in history. The Normans invaded part of France and stayed there. Later a
Norman, William the Conqueror invaded England and stayed there. Prior to
that Angles and Saxon invaded England and stayed there as did Romans.
Merlin, of King Arthur fame was a Roman, as was St. Patrick, patron saint of
Ireland. Then there was Queen Anne who came from Hanover (now Germany) who
took the throne and passed it on to her heirs who rule to this day. So, are
the Hanoverians (Windsors) supposed to give everything back and move back to
Hanover? So, were the descendents of the Saxons supposed to give back the
lands they inherited to local Brits? Were the Normans supposed to be
dispossessed of their lands and sent back to Normandy while the French were
dispossessing the Normans and sending them back to Scandinavia? It neither
likely or practical. And I can assure you that the Native Americans who
became rich from their oil wells in Oklahoma aren't about to give it all up
to go back to Georgia. But, will the ones who do go back to Georgia lose
their "Indian Money" and other federal grants? But, all of the above is
ridiculously over-simplified. The Angles, the Romans, the Saxons, the
Normans, the Hanoverians, the Cherokees, et. al. have inter-married among
other bloodlines, so what's supposed to happen to those mixed people and
their children? Only idealists would expect repatriation for lands lost
over 100 years ago. People today should not feel guilty for or be held
accountable for the transgressions of their ancestors. A better example
would be native Hawaiians. The only pure Hawaiians in the state live on the
Island of Niihau which has a population of about 230 people, the rest have
intermarried with non-Hawaiians. KM

Old September 30th, 2007, 07:47 AM posted to sci.math,sci.bio.misc,sci.med,sci.econ,rec.travel.usa-canada
Alohacyberian

wrote in message
oups.com...
At one level, it's
a Zionist conspiracy for the abolition of nations and implementation
of a one-world government, and it's certainly coming to fruition.

No, dearie, it's Communist doctrine that advocates one-world government, not
Zionism. Zionism doesn't advocate any kind of government, even in Israel
and even if today's Israeli government was founded by Zionists. KM

Old September 30th, 2007, 10:56 AM posted to sci.math,sci.bio.misc,sci.med,sci.econ,rec.travel.usa-canada
[email protected]

On Sep 30, 4:47 pm, "Alohacyberian" wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

At one level, it's
a Zionist conspiracy for the abolition of nations and implementation
of a one-world government, and it's certainly coming to fruition.

No, dearie, it's Communist doctrine that advocates one-world government, not
Zionism. Zionism doesn't advocate any kind of government, even in Israel
and even if today's Israeli government was founded by Zionists. KM
--

There are some interesting articles on this site you may want to read:

http://iamthewitness.com