NOTICE: DON'T EAT AT CANADIAN RESTAURANTS

Old February 9th, 2009, 10:29 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,hfx.general,soc.culture.canada,misc.immigration.canada
Steve[_19_]

Default NOTICE: DON'T EAT AT CANADIAN RESTAURANTS

While in Toranto we dined at Actuel, 1194 Peel St, (At Ste-Catherine),
Montreal, QC, Canada
Tel: 514 866 1537 I was recovering from the flu and was taking some
heavy duty antibiotics. All of a sudden I felt a surge of explosive
diarrhea coming on and I rushed to the bathroom. I had my ass cheeks
clinched together and as I entered the bathroom I noticed that every
stall was filled. By this time I felt like I had a river ready to
spring from my ass. With only seconds of control left, I knew I had to
make some kind of decision or deal with my pants full of runny ****. I
dropped my pants and squatted over the urinal and let it go. A big
"BLAAAATT" sound followed by a river of brown water filled up the
urinal. About that time one of the stalls opened and it was one of the
restaurant employees that had been taking a ****. He stared at me and
walked out of the bathroom. I could hear him telling the other
employees that I was ****ting in the urinal. I wiped my ass, pulled up
my pants and flew out of the bathroom. I grabbed my wife's fork out of
her hand and pulled her up and said we have to leave now. I explained
on the way to the car. We never ate there again.
Old February 9th, 2009, 11:01 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,hfx.general,soc.culture.canada,misc.immigration.canada
John[_31_]

On Feb 9, 6:29*pm, Steve wrote:
[...]

Thank you for this, from the bottom of my heart!
John
Old February 10th, 2009, 01:05 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,hfx.general,soc.culture.canada,misc.immigration.canada
Jim Davis[_1_]

"John" wrote in message
On Feb 9, 6:29 pm, Steve wrote:

Thank you for this, from the bottom of my heart!
John

Which leads to this Question; Are you classified as a terrorist if you try
to board a plane with explosive diarrhea?

Old February 10th, 2009, 02:22 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,hfx.general,soc.culture.canada,misc.immigration.canada
Best

"Steve" wrote in message
[...]

*So, how does your taking heavy duty antibiotics, qualify you to tell people
to not eat at any Canadian Restaurant???? Do you somehow think this was
caused by the restaurant???? And by the way, did you pay the bill?

Old February 10th, 2009, 02:59 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,hfx.general,soc.culture.canada,misc.immigration.canada
Steve[_19_]

Best wrote:
"Steve" wrote in message
[...]

Because that slop made me sick.

Do you somehow think this was
caused by the restaurant????

Absolutely.

And by the way, did you pay the bill?

Pay for the runs? You're kidding right?
Old February 10th, 2009, 03:07 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,hfx.general,soc.culture.canada,misc.immigration.canada
sharx35

"Steve" wrote in message
Best wrote:
"Steve" wrote in message
[...]

Bad food does NOT work that fast.

Old February 10th, 2009, 03:24 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,hfx.general,soc.culture.canada,misc.immigration.canada
Best

"Sharx35" wrote in message

"Steve" wrote in message
Best wrote:
"Steve" wrote in message
[...]

*My point exactly. This sounds like a cooked up story, to me. My first clue
was knowing that Actuel, 1194 Peel St, (At Ste-Catherine), Montreal, QC,
Canada, was NOT located in """Toranto""" !!

Old February 10th, 2009, 03:51 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,hfx.general,soc.culture.canada,misc.immigration.canada
JamesStep

Bad food does NOT work that fast.

Yep, it generally takes several hours for food poisoning symptoms to
appear.

More likely you had intestinal problems due to the flu, and when you
had a meal your brain signaled your digestive system to kick into
action, with very unfortunate results.
Old February 10th, 2009, 06:18 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,hfx.general,soc.culture.canada,misc.immigration.canada
sharx35

"Steve" wrote in message
Best wrote:
"Steve" wrote in message
[...]

That WOULD be a give-away.

Old February 10th, 2009, 12:02 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,hfx.general,soc.culture.canada,misc.immigration.canada
John[_31_]

On Feb 9, 11:07*pm, "Sharx35" wrote:
"Steve" wrote in message

Best wrote:
"Steve" wrote in message
[...]

It doesn't matter... the imagery alone is enough to make it the post-
of-the-day!