NOTICE: DON'T EAT AT CANADIAN RESTAURANTS

Old February 13th, 2009, 05:58 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
tim.....

Default NOTICE: DON'T EAT AT CANADIAN RESTAURANTS

"Jim Davis" wrote in message

"tim....." wrote in message

"Mike from Ottawa" wrote in message
On Wed, 11 Feb 2009 06:29:33 GMT, "Sharx35"
wrote:

"Mike from Ottawa" wrote in message
m...
On Tue, 10 Feb 2009 14:01:33 -0000, "tim....."
wrote:

A tricky thing to aviod if you are on holiday in Canada

tim

Right, and you go to a Montreal restaurant in Toronto...

Well, if you can go to a Chinese restaurant in Calgary....

OK, let's try "you can't go to Toronto to visit a restaurant in
Montreal."

Where was this requirement invented?

The thing that I'm not supposed to do is:

DON'T EAT AT CANADIAN RESTAURANTS

No mention of any specific town was made

tim

Read the OP again. First line says

Did I leave the first line in when I replied?

I was replyng to the bit that I left - the headline

tim

Old February 13th, 2009, 06:31 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,hfx.general,soc.culture.canada,misc.immigration.canada
sechumlib[_2_]

On Feb 9, 5:29*pm, Steve wrote:
While in Toranto we dined at Actuel, 1194 Peel St, (At Ste-Catherine),
Montreal, QC, Canada
Tel: 514 866 1537 *I was recovering from the flu and was taking some
heavy duty antibiotics. All of a sudden I felt a surge of explosive
diarrhea coming on and I rushed to the bathroom. I had my ass cheeks
clinched together and as I entered the bathroom I noticed that every
stall was filled. By this time I felt like I had a river ready to
spring from my ass. With only seconds of control left, I knew I had to
make some kind of decision or deal with my pants full of runny ****. I
dropped my pants and squatted over the urinal and let it go. A big
"BLAAAATT" sound followed by a river of brown water filled up the
urinal. About that time one of the stalls opened and it was one of the
restaurant employees that had been taking a ****. He stared at me and
walked out of the bathroom. I could hear him telling the other
employees that I was ****ting in the urinal. I wiped my ass, pulled up
my pants and flew out of the bathroom. I grabbed my wife's fork out of
her hand and pulled her up and said we have to leave now. I explained
on the way to the car. We never ate there again.

You dined at a Montreal restaurant while in "Toranto"? And where's
Toranto?

And you blame this on the RESTAURANT? What business did you have
eating out ANYWHERE while recovering from the flu?
Old February 13th, 2009, 06:40 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Jochen Kriegerowski[_2_]

"sechumlib" schrieb

And you blame this on the RESTAURANT? What business did
you have eating out ANYWHERE while recovering from the flu?

No, he doesn't blame it on *the* restaurant, but obviously on each
and every restaurant in Canada.

Jochen
Old February 13th, 2009, 08:02 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
AZ Nomad[_3_]

On Fri, 13 Feb 2009 17:58:06 -0000, tim..... wrote:

wrote:

om...
wrote:

A tricky thing to aviod if you are on holiday in Canada

tim

Right, and you go to a Montreal restaurant in Toronto...

Well, if you can go to a Chinese restaurant in Calgary....

OK, let's try "you can't go to Toronto to visit a restaurant in
Montreal."

Where was this requirement invented?

The thing that I'm not supposed to do is:

DON'T EAT AT CANADIAN RESTAURANTS

No mention of any specific town was made

tim

Read the OP again. First line says

Did I leave the first line in when I replied?

I was replyng to the bit that I left - the headline

If the body of the post is utter bull****, why should you
attach any weight to the headline?
Old February 14th, 2009, 01:14 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Mike from Ottawa

On Fri, 13 Feb 2009 12:07:28 -0000, "tim....."
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

A tricky thing to aviod if you are on holiday in Canada

tim

Right, and you go to a Montreal restaurant in Toronto...

Well, if you can go to a Chinese restaurant in Calgary....

OK, let's try "you can't go to Toronto to visit a restaurant in
Montreal."

Where was this requirement invented?

The thing that I'm not supposed to do is:

DON'T EAT AT CANADIAN RESTAURANTS

You're not supposed to do that? Who told you? The voices in your
head? Just Canadian restaurants, or were you told to avoid
restaurants in other countries?

No mention of any specific town was made

tim

The original post was as non-sensical as yours. Now we're playing
with both of you.

Old February 14th, 2009, 01:40 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,hfx.general,soc.culture.canada,misc.immigration.canada
Steve[_19_]

On Feb 13, 1:40*pm, "Jochen Kriegerowski" wrote:
"sechumlib" schrieb

And you blame this on the RESTAURANT? What business did
you have eating out ANYWHERE while recovering from the flu?

No, he doesn't blame it on *the* restaurant, but obviously on each
and every restaurant in Canada.

Every restaurant I've eaten at in Canada has made me sick. Plus
the groids running around the places disgusts me. I should have
know when your whole country is known for growing and exporting
BC Bud marijuana.

Old February 14th, 2009, 01:55 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,hfx.general,soc.culture.canada,misc.immigration.canada
JD[_4_]

"Steve" wrote in message
On Feb 13, 1:40 pm, "Jochen Kriegerowski" wrote:
"sechumlib" schrieb

And you blame this on the RESTAURANT? What business did
you have eating out ANYWHERE while recovering from the flu?

No, he doesn't blame it on *the* restaurant, but obviously on each
and every restaurant in Canada.

Every restaurant I've eaten at in Canada has made me sick. Plus
the groids running around the places disgusts me. I should have
know when your whole country is known for growing and exporting
BC Bud marijuana.

Interestingly enough, the only time I have ever been sick on restaurant food
was in Applebee's in the US. I have never had issues anywhere in Canada,
but I always watch myself in the US.

Old February 14th, 2009, 01:59 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,hfx.general,soc.culture.canada,misc.immigration.canada
Jim Davis[_1_]

"Steve" wrote in message
On Feb 13, 1:40 pm, "Jochen Kriegerowski" wrote:
"sechumlib" schrieb

And you blame this on the RESTAURANT? What business did
you have eating out ANYWHERE while recovering from the flu?

No, he doesn't blame it on *the* restaurant, but obviously on each
and every restaurant in Canada.

No bad food reacts as fast as you claimed.

Every restaurant I've eaten at in Canada has made me sick.

Every one? A little BS mixed in?

Plus the groids running around the places disgusts me. I should have
know when your whole country is known for growing and exporting
BC Bud marijuana.

WTF is a groid?

Old February 14th, 2009, 02:02 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,hfx.general,soc.culture.canada,misc.immigration.canada
almostbob

Jeez Steve,
Its not the food,
its the teleporting,
You go into a doorway in Toronto and zzzzzzzzzzippppppp to a Montreal
restaurant,
500km in a blink,
you should prepare yourself before making the jump,
Alexander Keiths India Pale ale for alcohol to relax the muscles.
Kettle Chips and peanuts for salt and proteins.

dumb as a stump.
couple of bricks short of a wall
few cans short of a two-four
elevator doesnt go all the way to the top
lights on nobody home
etc

I'll type slow, coz steve can't read fast.

Steve, in case you hadnt noticed all the replies,
it is kinda hard to eat in a Montreal restaurant in Toronto.
its kinda hard to get sick in a restaurant in a place 500km from where you
say you were.
its kinda hard to get instantaneous food poisoning
AntiBiotics have ZERO effect on viruses, the flu you state you are suffering
from
Colonic bacteria that are effected by antibiotics are a necessary part of
digestion, to prevent diarrhea
Everything that you have written is wrong, or idiotic
So its kinda obvious, that you are a

goodbye Steve

Old February 14th, 2009, 02:44 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,hfx.general,soc.culture.canada,misc.immigration.canada
sechumlib[_2_]

On Feb 13, 9:02*pm, "almostbob" wrote:

[snip] goodbye Steve

In addition to all you said being true, I can speak with ex cathedra
(LOL!) authority in saying that vast numbers of Canadian restaurants
not only are healthy to eat in, but serve great food. We've eaten in
lots of them.

I hope Steve just stays out of Canada from now on. That will doubtless
solve all his problems. ;-)