NOTICE: DON'T EAT AT CANADIAN RESTAURANTS

Old April 22nd, 2009, 09:38 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,hfx.general,soc.culture.canada,misc.immigration.canada
Alohacyberian

Default NOTICE: DON'T EAT AT CANADIAN RESTAURANTS

"DocDice" wrote in message

Just trying to give you a heads up, if you're too stupid to heed
my advice, so be it. Start planning your wake.

I hope you won't be offended if millions of people in Canada who regularly
eat at Canadian restaurants (and are still quite all right) don't take your
advice. KM
--
(-:alohacyberian:-) At my website view over 3,600 live cameras or
visit NASA, the Vatican, the Smithsonian, the Louvre, CIA, FBI, and

Old April 24th, 2009, 12:56 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,hfx.general,soc.culture.canada,misc.immigration.canada
DocDice[_2_]

Default NOTICE: DON'T EAT AT CANADIAN RESTAURANTS .... Your odds are 1 in20 of getting e-coli

Alohacyberian wrote:
"DocDice" wrote in message

Just trying to give you a heads up, if you're too stupid to heed
my advice, so be it. Start planning your wake.

I hope you won't be offended if millions of people in Canada who regularly
eat at Canadian restaurants (and are still quite all right) don't take your
advice. KM

Your restaurants are not safe. It's easy to get food poisoning in
CanaDUH.
My brother has had it 3 times. You don't have the regulations we have
in the
USA. It's safer eating a turd than a plate of Canadian swill. The odds
are
1 in 20 you'll get e-coli or botulism.
Old April 24th, 2009, 12:59 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,hfx.general,soc.culture.canada,misc.immigration.canada
Happy Trails

On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 16:56:38 -0700 (PDT), DocDice
wrote:

Your restaurants are not safe. It's easy to get food poisoning in
CanaDUH.
My brother has had it 3 times. You don't have the regulations we have
in the
USA. It's safer eating a turd than a plate of Canadian swill. The odds
are
1 in 20 you'll get e-coli or botulism.

Yes please - all Merkins stay away from Canada.

Old April 28th, 2009, 09:10 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,hfx.general,soc.culture.canada,misc.immigration.canada
Jim Davis[_2_]

"DocDice" wrote in message
hint; Don't eat.

Just trying to give you a heads up, if you're too stupid to heed
my advice, so be it. Start planning your wake.

DD

Are you all there? I've been traveling to Canada for over 40 years now.
You get the ****'s during one meal, and you go ballistic. Seek help.

Old April 28th, 2009, 09:15 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,hfx.general,soc.culture.canada,misc.immigration.canada
Jim Davis[_2_]

wrote:

Your restaurants are not safe. It's easy to get food poisoning in
CanaDUH.
My brother has had it 3 times. You don't have the regulations we have
in the
USA. It's safer eating a turd than a plate of Canadian swill. The odds
are
1 in 20 you'll get e-coli or botulism.

Yes please - all Merkins stay away from Canada.

He's posting from the Chicago area. His Hershey squirts are coming from all
that Mexican food there. Montezuma's Revenge.