Celebrity to Asia-Pacific in 2006

Old January 20th, 2005, 12:27 AM
E.k.R.

Default Celebrity to Asia-Pacific in 2006

I've just received word that Celebrity will sail to Asia-Pacific for the
first time in 2006. The ship Celebrity will use is SUMMIT, and she will
visit Australia, China, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Singapore, South
Korea, Vietnam, and other destinations.

Bookings should open by April 2005.

Ernie

Old January 20th, 2005, 02:41 PM
Chrissy Cruiser

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 19:27:20 -0500, E.k.R. wrote:

I've just received word that Celebrity will sail to Asia-Pacific for the
first time in 2006. The ship Celebrity will use is SUMMIT, and she will
visit Australia, China, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Singapore, South
Korea, Vietnam, and other destinations.

Bookings should open by April 2005.

Ernie

An itinerary that is intriguing; I'll pass on 'Nam though.

Someone has a nonstop ouf of NYC to NZ. 18 + hours.