Myanmar or Burma Travel advise

Old December 29th, 2008, 05:48 AM posted to rec.travel.marketplace
Nyi Nyi Frankie

Default Myanmar or Burma Travel advise

As of this group overwhelmed by so many ads regarding regional
promotion, I hardly found myself sticky here in terms of travel
information exchange for Myanmar known as Burma once. We are a group
of of Myanmar travel gurus;- tour guides, tour operators, hotels,
airline managers and staffs of Myanmar tourism and even more the
travelers themselves. We don't believe the benefits of travel outweigh
the disadvantages.

If you think about something on Myanmar or Burma, come drop in at
http://groups.google.com/group/travelmyanmar

Cheers,
Frankie

Old December 30th, 2008, 02:13 PM posted to rec.travel.marketplace
[email protected]

On Dec 29, 6:48*am, Nyi Nyi Frankie wrote:
As of this group overwhelmed by so many ads regarding regional
promotion, I hardly found myself sticky here in terms of travel
information exchange for Myanmar known as Burma once. We are a group
of of Myanmar travel gurus;- tour guides, tour operators, hotels,
airline managers and staffs of Myanmar tourism and even more the
travelers themselves. We don't believe the benefits of travel outweigh
the disadvantages.

If you think about something on Myanmar or Burma, come drop in athttp://groups.google.com/group/travelmyanmar

Cheers,
Frankie

I joined. Personally, I've never been to Myanmar, but interested in
going there.

--
Travel portal - http://www.bidai.info
Vote for travel sites - http://www.travigg.info