New Years 2010 Brussels

Old November 6th, 2009, 02:55 AM
waitressvn waitressvn is offline
Member

Default New Years 2010 Brussels

Hi there,

Myself, my boyfriend and a few friends of ours are going to Brussels for new years. Have you any tips on where to go night life wise? We're in our mid twenties.

Is the airport far from the main centre?

Where would you recommend accomodation wise / restaurant wise?

Thanks a million!
Old November 6th, 2009, 08:01 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Gerrit

Another bit of spam!!
Don't bother replying.
Old November 6th, 2009, 07:05 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Gerrit wrote:

Another bit of spam!!
Don't bother replying.

Why do you assume it's "spam"? Sounds like a perfectly reasonable
request to me! (As a matter of fact, I spent a fabulous New Year's Eve
in Brussels, but since my "celebration" included a performance of
Verdi's "Falstaff" at La Monnaie starring Belgian bass-baritone Jose van
Dam, it probably would not appeal to many travelers in their twenties.)
Old November 6th, 2009, 07:38 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Maurice ON4BAM

On Fri, 06 Nov 2009 12:05:03 -0700, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
wrote:

Why do you assume it's "spam"? Sounds like a perfectly reasonable

Because this group has been spammed by Vietnam travel spammers lately.

Bye Maurice
--
Hamradio: ON4BAM http://www.on4bam.com/
Travelogues and Amateur radio
Old November 6th, 2009, 07:40 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Mark Brader

Evelyn Vogt Gamble:
Why do you assume it's "spam"?

"Maurice":
Because this group has been spammed by Vietnam travel spammers lately.

There's a Brussels in Vietnam?

Maybe you responded to the wrong posting.
--
Mark Brader "Finally no number of additional epicycles can
Toronto hide the fact that We've Got a Problem Here."

Old November 6th, 2009, 11:09 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
SteveQ

Have a look at the advertising at the bottom of the original post.
They promote Vietnam tours.

"Mark Brader" wrote in message
Evelyn Vogt Gamble:
Why do you assume it's "spam"?

"Maurice":

Old November 7th, 2009, 12:34 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
newton, mon key

On Nov 6, 3:55*am, waitressvn
wrote:
Hi there,

Myself, my boyfriend and a few friends of ours are going to Brussels
for new years. Have you any tips on where to go night life wise? We're
in our mid twenties.

Is the airport far from the main centre?

Where would you recommend accomodation wise / restaurant wise?

Thanks a million!

--
waitressvn

'Vietnam tours, vietnam travel, vietnam trekking'
(http://www.waytovietnam.com)|'Halong Tour,Halong Cruise,Halong
Holiday' (http://www.waytohalong.com)|'Vietnam holidays, Vietnam beach
tour' (http://www.vietnambeachholiday.c

I wood recomend sitting on my cock
Old November 7th, 2009, 12:45 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Gerrit

Gerrit wrote:

Another bit of spam!!
Don't bother replying.

Why do you assume it's "spam"? Sounds like a perfectly reasonable request
to me! (As a matter of fact, I spent a fabulous New Year's Eve in
Brussels, but since my "celebration" included a performance of Verdi's
"Falstaff" at La Monnaie starring Belgian bass-baritone Jose van Dam, it
probably would not appeal to many travelers in their twenties.)

Because this Vietnamese "waitress" on
1) 13 October was going to be in Moscow in October
2) 29 October was going to be in Iceland for the whole month of January
2010
3) 6 November is going to be in Brussels for New Year.

Also the same person used to post as "notebook" before taking this new name
and then also was travelling all over the world but on each occasion just
added "his" travel agent website at the bottom. And he does this in a number
of travel related newsgroups.

I hope you are convinced.

Gerrit