Travel Agents I need your help.

Old March 24th, 2017, 10:04 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
[email protected]

Default Travel Agents I need your help.

On Friday, 28 April 2000 12:30:00 UTC+5:30, wrote:
Dear Usenet User,
I need Travel Agencies to represent my seven
hotels in Madeira Island, portugal. My search
has been very hard to find travel agencies in
Europe. I will offer 10% of commission to any
travel agency that represents my hotels.

Also I looking for people to represent all my
hotels in every european city 10% is also
availible.
Hi good noon . we are providing travel portal development services and API for Online Tourism Portal for Travel Agents and Agencies in Europe. \

for more details go through the website : https://etravos.com/travelportaldevelopmenteurope.html
Email to
Or fax +44-870-1302918

Sent via Deja.com