Fliers up in arms over wide passengers-Make Fat Slobs Pay!

Old March 14th, 2005, 02:40 AM
Felix Dzerzhinsky

Default Fliers up in arms over wide passengers-Make Fat Slobs Pay!

I agree with airlines, that fat slobs such as those over 220 pounds/100 kilos,
should have to pay for 2 seats!!

That way, normal people who are not swine, will be able to sit in comfort in
their seats, without having parts of the hog's anatomy protruding into their
space!

For having to pay for 2 seats, of course the swine is entitled to 2 meals, and
presumably double the baggage allowance.

On a related topic, I would love to see the airlines ENFORCE THE CARRY ON
LUGGAGE RULES!! I am sick and tired of people taking half of all their worldly
possessions on board, while the cabin staff ignore the breach of this
important safety rule. No wonder the overhead bins are full. Make these
passengers pay through the nose for excess baggage, and perhaps the airlines
will then make some money, since they will not be overloaded with both fat
swine, and excess carry-on freight!!

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 19:37:07 +0100, Bogry0 wrote:
On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 17:17:04 +0100, Magda
wrote:
On 13 Mar 2005 15:29:57 GMT, in rec.travel.europe, "larry"
arranged some electrons, so they looked like this :
... "
... Overweight people have the same rights as everyone else. In fact, they
... pay less for airline seats than normal people do, pound for pound.
... No one wants to be overweight.
... I think your ticket price should be a multiple of your weight plus any
... baggage you may have brought...When I ship a 5 pound item through the mail
... it costs less than a 50 pound item...

I like the idea. If anything, it will be an incentive to lose weight.
But keep the luggage out of it - it won't be using your seat.

If they want to pick on something, start with all of the damn carry
ons. I have been on a couple of flights where they had to re-open the
cargo bay because the wasn't enough room in the overhead compartments.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old March 14th, 2005, 03:46 AM
TheNewsGuy

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 19:40:49 -0700, Felix Dzerzhinsky "Kristian
Damgaard" wrote:

[...]

.... Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look,
He thinks too much; such men are dangerous.
.... Would he were fatter; but I fear him not:
Yet if my name were liable to fear,
I do not know the man I should avoid
So soon as that spare Cassius. He reads much;
He is a great observer; and he looks
Quite through the deeds of men. He loves no plays,
As thou dost, Antony; he hears no music:
Seldom he smiles, and smiles in such a sort,
As if he mock'd himself, and scorn'd his spirit,
That could be mov'd to smile at any thing.
Such men as he be never at heart's ease,

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+ The News Guy(Mike) - Seinfeld Lists
+ (two mirrored sites)
+ http://membres.lycos.fr/tnguym
+ http://wave.prohosting.com/tnguym NOWTHISWORKS
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Old August 18th, 2005, 03:47 PM
Jules Striker

wrote:
[...]

More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old August 18th, 2005, 04:01 PM
TheNewsGuy(Mike)

Jules Striker wrote:
...fat slobs ...should have to pay for 2 seats!!

...normal people who are not swine, will be able to sit in comfort in
their seats, without having parts of the hog's anatomy protruding into their
space! ...the swine is entitled to 2 meals, ...
...ENFORCE THE CARRY ON LUGGAGE RULES!! I am sick and tired of people taking half of all their worldly
... Make these passengers pay through the nose for excess baggage, ...

Jules, are you off your meds, ... again? ;-)
Old August 18th, 2005, 06:19 PM
Frank F. Matthews

TheNewsGuy(Mike) wrote:

Jules Striker wrote:

...fat slobs ...should have to pay for 2 seats!!

...normal people who are not swine, will be able to sit in comfort in
their seats, without having parts of the hog's anatomy protruding into
their
space! ...the swine is entitled to 2 meals, ...
...ENFORCE THE CARRY ON LUGGAGE RULES!! I am sick and tired of people
taking half of all their worldly
... Make these passengers pay through the nose for excess baggage, ...

Jules, are you off your meds, ... again? ;-)

The meds have never had much effect. Jules is beyond help.

Old August 18th, 2005, 09:54 PM
Bill McKee

How about those passengers like you that are 4'5" tall and weigh 199#? Much
more obnoxious than those of us over 6' and 220#. You are also the ones who
have to tilt the seat back even when they are leaning forward to eat. Was
that you on my last trip to Paris on United?

Old August 18th, 2005, 11:58 PM
Dave Smith

Bill McKee wrote:

How about those passengers like you that are 4'5" tall and weigh 199#? Much
more obnoxious than those of us over 6' and 220#.

Too true. I go to the gym for 1-2 hours almost and horseback riding (jumping) on
Sundays. My workouts include a 1 km swim 3 times a week with my workout and
1500m on the alternate days. But I weigh more than 220 lbs. Any one who could
fit comfortably in one of those airline seats I could pick up with one arm, but
this sanctimonious dick considers anyone over 220 to be a slob. I have the
perfect solution. I will wrestle him for his seat :-)