Finding the Best Value Airline Tickets

Old July 23rd, 2009, 02:02 PM posted to rec.travel.budget.backpack
Nettie Gary

Default Finding the Best Value Airline Tickets

Getting your airline tickets will be a different story for many,
budgets are tighter and more planning is needed to get a good value
deal and something enjoyable for the family, after all we all deserve
time to rest and recuperate. Having a holiday, getting a break can
refresh you so when you come back you are ready to get back in to
work.
Many luxury holiday destinations are now cheaper than ever to get to;
you could potentially save hundreds of pounds for example going to the
Caribbean. It is possible to get a return flight now for under '700
and more late deals are coming onto the market squeezing extra savings
out as companies try to maximize sales and get themselves through
these difficult times.
To make sure you are getting the best value airline tickets compare
different operators by using a comparison site, many have evolved to
give you more than just prices for the flights. They will tell you
what is involved, cost wise and what you have to pay extra for and if
they don't make sure you understand all the terms before going for a
flight. Even if they turn out to be the cheapest operator check other
factors such as customer services and where the flight lands, it may
turn out it that it lands at an airport out of town and then
additional costs will be incurred for extra travel to the city centre
or is simply not convenient to you.
Read travel articles for advice on holiday destinations. Newspapers
know this summer will be tough for many of us with several
publications running the best value locations for this year or tips on
how to make the most of your money. With the weak pound against the
Euro many are suggesting looking outside the euro zone for cheaper
holidays, where the pound will go further and buy more for your money.
Using a credit card is always wise for airline tickets costing more
than '100 as you will benefit from added protection should anything
happen to the airline such as they go bust; then the credit card
company will reimburse you.

http://groups.google.com/group/cheapsairfare/
Old November 12th, 2014, 11:40 AM
Bildad Bildad is offline
Experienced Member

I personally find it worthy of it because if we get help through something which works.
Going for these ways is what that stays good enough for most of the times.
Old November 18th, 2014, 11:20 AM
ORRELL ORRELL is offline
Banned

Nettie Gary, I visited your shared link in detail and found it highly informative and beneficial for me and other readers. I am a tourist and such kind of post is really helpful for me. I get a lot of new ideas and knowledge about traveling through other posts and sources.