Motorists hit by card clone scam

Old April 22nd, 2007, 01:06 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,uk.finance,uk.rec.driving
Deeply Filled Mortician

Default Motorists hit by card clone scam

Make credence recognised that on Sun, 22 Apr 2007 11:13:02 +0100,
"Kev'" has scripted:

"Tunku" wrote in message
.109.145...
"Runge1" wrote in
:

Will you top posting ****s just **** off to http forums where they cater
your ineptitude. Please. Forget usenet, it's obviously not for you. The
Outlook Express header gives you away immediately as a lost cause.
Just **** right off. Now.

What newsreader do you use Tunku out of curiosity. I've been using Outlook
which I'm not overly enthusiastic about. I seen one called forteagent which
looks excellent just haven't gotten round to giving it a go

...sorry as you were

Thunderbird is free, and good. Agent is my choice, but like Magda, I
have an old version, and use is due to habit.

I might change to Thunderbird when I can be arsed.
--
---
DFM - http://www.deepfriedmars.com
Old April 22nd, 2007, 01:08 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,uk.finance,uk.rec.driving
Graham Murray

"Alan Holmes" writes:

I've been using OE for about 35 years and never ever had any trouble with
it.

On what hardware and OS? The IBM PC was launched in 1981, 26 years
ago. Windows was later than that, and it was even later that Windows had
a native TCP/IP stack.
Old April 22nd, 2007, 02:08 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,uk.finance,uk.rec.driving
uknewsfan

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 14:06:39 +0200, Deeply Filled Mortician
wrote:

Make credence recognised that on Sun, 22 Apr 2007 11:13:02 +0100,
"Kev'" has scripted:

"Tunku" wrote in message
6.109.145...
"Runge1" wrote in
:

Will you top posting ****s just **** off to http forums where they cater
your ineptitude. Please. Forget usenet, it's obviously not for you. The
Outlook Express header gives you away immediately as a lost cause.
Just **** right off. Now.

What newsreader do you use Tunku out of curiosity. I've been using Outlook
which I'm not overly enthusiastic about. I seen one called forteagent which
looks excellent just haven't gotten round to giving it a go

...sorry as you were

Thunderbird is free, and good. Agent is my choice, but like Magda, I
have an old version, and use is due to habit.

latest agent for me...does OE support killfiles btw ?
Old April 22nd, 2007, 02:10 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,uk.finance,uk.rec.driving
TripleS

Graham Murray wrote:
"Alan Holmes" writes:

I've been using OE for about 35 years and never ever had any trouble with
it.

On what hardware and OS? The IBM PC was launched in 1981, 26 years
ago. Windows was later than that, and it was even later that Windows had
a native TCP/IP stack.

I think we need to ask Alan to 'produce the evidence' do we not? lol.

Best wishes all,
Dave.
Old April 22nd, 2007, 03:50 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,uk.finance,uk.rec.driving
Steve Firth

Alan Holmes wrote:

I've been using OE for about 35 years

When it comes to talking complete ****e, you're the clown prince of
dorkness.
Old April 22nd, 2007, 04:24 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,uk.finance,uk.rec.driving
PC Paul

uknewsfan wrote:
On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 14:06:39 +0200, Deeply Filled Mortician

Thunderbird is free, and good. Agent is my choice, but like Magda, I
have an old version, and use is due to habit.

latest agent for me...does OE support killfiles btw ?

Yep.

Select the message in the list then use Messages-Block sender.

Old April 22nd, 2007, 04:38 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,uk.finance,uk.rec.driving
Tim

Graham Murray wrote
... The IBM PC was launched in 1981,
26 years ago. Windows was later than that,

"Magda" wrote
1992, I think.

Don't be silly! - Win3.1 was already out by then.
Windows v1 was out in the '80s...

Old April 22nd, 2007, 05:00 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,uk.finance,uk.rec.driving
tim.....

"Tim" wrote in message ...
Graham Murray wrote
... The IBM PC was launched in 1981,
26 years ago. Windows was later than that,

"Magda" wrote
1992, I think.

Don't be silly! - Win3.1 was already out by then.
Windows v1 was out in the '80s...

But OE wasn't

I worked on Windows 2 apps in 1990.

They were very basic and few people actually
had machines which could run them.

I was first introduced to usenet in Sept 1993. The
people that I worked with read messages with
a command line interface. I though that this
was much too fiddly and didn't bother

tim

Old April 22nd, 2007, 05:12 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,uk.finance,uk.rec.driving
tim.....

"Magda" magda@eu wrote in message
On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 16:38:52 +0100, in rec.travel.europe, "Tim"
arranged some
electrons, so they looked like this:

... Graham Murray wrote
... ... The IBM PC was launched in 1981,
... 26 years ago. Windows was later than that,
... "Magda" wrote
... 1992, I think.
... Don't be silly! - Win3.1 was already out by then.
... Windows v1 was out in the '80s...

No way.

November 1983 to be precise

http://www.oldfiles.org.uk/powerload/timeline.htm