A Travel and vacations forum. TravelBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » TravelBanter forum » Travel Regions » Australia & New Zealand
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Rooftop restaurants



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old December 20th, 2008, 01:08 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
scander
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 6
Default Rooftop restaurants

Found a great site for rooftop restaurants and bars. www.rooftoprestaurants.com
  #2  
Old December 20th, 2008, 01:31 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Bert Hyman
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 724
Default Rooftop restaurants

In

scander wrote:

Found a great site for rooftop restaurants and bars.
www.wooftopwestauwants.com


I think it's nice when people manage to find their own Web sites.

Domain Name: wooftoprwestauwants.com
Registrant Name: Robert Christie

Registrant Email:


--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN

  #3  
Old December 21st, 2008, 11:27 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Anonymous[_1_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 48
Default Rooftop restaurants

You don't realize how much of a challenge that is for SOME people. And
being able to evaluate it as "a great site," that must have taken
countless hours of research and unbiased evaluation.

Plus, the URL is so cute and inventive. I have to give two thumds up
for Wobert Chwistie! Atta boy, Wob!

On 20 Dec 2008 00:31:56 GMT, Bert Hyman wrote:

In

scander wrote:

Found a great site for rooftop restaurants and bars.
www.wooftopwestauwants.com


I think it's nice when people manage to find their own Web sites.

Domain Name: wooftoprwestauwants.com
Registrant Name: Robert Christie

Registrant Email:

  #4  
Old December 22nd, 2008, 10:18 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
scander
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 6
Default Rooftop restaurants

On Dec 21, 2:27*pm, Anonymous wrote:
You don't realize how much of a challenge that is for SOME people. And
being able to evaluate it as "a great site," that must have taken
countless hours of research and unbiased evaluation. *

Plus, the URL is so cute and inventive. *I have to give two thumds up
for Wobert Chwistie! *Atta boy, Wob!

On 20 Dec 2008 00:31:56 GMT, Bert Hyman wrote:

In

scander wrote:


Found a great site for rooftop restaurants and bars.
www.wooftopwestauwants.com


I think it's nice when people manage to find their own Web sites.


Domain Name: * * * * * * * * wooftoprwestauwants.com
Registrant Name: * * * * * * Robert Christie


Registrant Email: * * * * *


Why hide as anonymous John Hatpin?- un vrai malade
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Qe2 restaurants then and now dlanodeht Cruises 3 April 16th, 2007 06:52 PM
NCL restaurants [email protected] Cruises 1 March 30th, 2007 05:50 PM
Samaritaine rooftop terrace - type of flowers? Terence Europe 13 December 5th, 2004 09:02 PM
FLL Restaurants Ebbtide Cruises 30 November 30th, 2004 02:39 PM
restaurants Henk en Gonnie USA & Canada 7 April 19th, 2004 04:34 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 TravelBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.