CCL Sensation

Old October 20th, 2003, 10:52 PM
Jason

Default CCL Sensation

We're cruising out of Tampa on the Sensation Nov 1. Has anyone been
on that ship, if so, how'd you like it?

Itinerary includes like 7 hrs in Caymans (wish it was longer) and I
think 12 hrs in Cozumel. Any suggestions on what to do and not to do
in Caymans would be great.

Been to Cozumel once.. we did went to Tulum. Any suggestions for Coz
would be good too.

Thanks.

Jason

P.S. Is anyone else going to be on the Sensation for the Nov 1
cruise?

Old October 21st, 2003, 01:04 AM
Erm369

We're cruising out of Tampa on the Sensation Nov 1. Has anyone been
on that ship, if so, how'd you like it?

We have been on the Sensation twice and really liked the ship.
The last time was a couple of years ago and the food was
pretty good.

. Any suggestions on what to do and not to do
in Caymans would be great.

I enjoyed swimming with the sting rays. After going to Grand Cayman a few
times, I finally got up enough courage to do this. Heck, I thought one had to
be able to swim, and I can't! It was so much fun I wish I had done it a long
time ago. We once spent a couple of weeks in Grand Cayman. One thing that I
think I would not do again is the visit to Hell. It's, IMO, a very ugly place.
I think some folks go there just to mail a post card with the Hell postmark.

Ermalee

Old October 21st, 2003, 04:30 AM
kudzu

Was on it in July. I was nice like most CCL ships. We booked a shore
excursion in GC to a beach resort. It worked out just fine. Wasn't fancy
but included restrooms, drink, and chairs. A quick taxi trip and we were
there and just enjoyed the water before going back for some quick shopping.
You do not have long and it goes by fast so don't just get off and think
about it because you will miss it. Have a mission and plan for it.
Cozumel was another story. We went snorkeling at Chankanaab park. If
snorkeling is in your plans look this one up. It is not on the ships
excursion plan, I read about it on the net before we went. Again just a
quick taxi trip. I gave the driver what I printed off the net. Thanks to
whoever told us about it. It was the greatest. Then we went to the other
side (the sandy one) for a little while on the beach and then shopping. The
extra time is really nice here. I have two early teenagers and this day
gave them some of everything and wore them out.