Does the Disney Wonder have wireless internet access?

Old June 11th, 2004, 01:43 AM
Jason

Default Does the Disney Wonder have wireless internet access?

I have to check in with school for a few minutes every day, and
wondered if I could use my laptop and wifi card to access the
internet.

Carnival offered it, I just wondered if anyone knew if Disney did as
well.

Thanks

Jason

PS: Yes I realize I could call Disney and ask, I figured I would ask
the group first.
Old June 11th, 2004, 01:52 AM
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Jason wrote:
I have to check in with school for a few minutes every day, and
wondered if I could use my laptop and wifi card to access the
internet.

I don't think so, but they do have a pretty good internet cafe. You
should be able to get an answer by posting on the disboards.

http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=9

sue

Old June 11th, 2004, 06:11 PM
Denise Williams

Disney does not have wireless yet, only the internet cafe (you can
purchase unlimited internet access for the length of your cruise). We
are hoping they install it soon, as we are going on their repo cruise
from LA to Port Canaveral in Aug. 2005!

Denise

Old June 12th, 2004, 01:18 AM
Jason

I can scrape by with their PC's, but I imagine you can't upload files
(via floppy/USB key/etc).

I'll just have to get my papers done before we get on the boat, and
use their terminal for my discussion responses.

I'll just have to "suffer." ;-)

Thanks

Jason