Social Travel India

Old October 14th, 2004, 12:51 PM
Debendra

Default Social Travel India

Those who are interested to go to places in India other than the popular
toristy ones are most welcome. The real-life situation is more interesting
and it helps understanding India from a close distance. The social and
cultural life of the people living in remote rual places give insights to
understand India better.

Old October 14th, 2004, 11:01 PM
rc

Apart from being the filthiest country on earth,
India has many other things to offer(head-shaking)
I am very convinced that once the traveller has gotten over such
pictures as females and males defecating in the fields early morning,
back to back on each other, the traveller will find beautiful spots
and find the traffic mostly interesting.
When in traffic onoverland routes, after a stretch of 200 km, he
climbs out of the car to take a deep breath and wondering why he is
still alive after the most interesting overtake manouvers of his
driver, then he really feels realxed to take some breakfast in one of
the luxurious road side restaurants, where you can smell the **** from
the uncleaned toilets into the last corner.
Then your tastebuds have really opened up, and some Idli sambars are
just the right thing for you. The spicyness will envigorate your body
and soul, and if you are lucky you will run to the toilet before you
climb back into the car,otherwise you must join the millions who
defecate in the little stretches of unpopulated land beside the road.
But should you be lucky enough to travel by air, you may have ample
time to reach your destination fresh, especially after waiting for a
plane more that 12 hours delayed. Modiluft is always there for you,
and a few hours delay will certainly give you more peace of mind.
Then you are feeling comfortable in the overcrowded airports, with
nationals filled and everybody thinking he is Aga Khan because he has
the opportunity to fly on India's top carriers.
In India, you must know everything is the best in the world (acha) and
they will teach all of the Westerners that they are definitely the
most superior of all races.
And when you are in the cities, please dont forget to visit our
national pride, the streets with the shops, and be favored by the most
menacing touts you will ever come across anywhere.
Dont worry if you give 1 a Rupie then the whole family will appear
from nowhere and you are very blessed because they will pull your
sleeves and bug you till you are exhausted. And if you are lucky to be
one of the few who give, becasue Indians NEVER do, then you will have
the honor to go through this process every single day. No matter where
you choose to live, they will wait in ambush for you at the hotel
entrance where you will dwell.
And day and night, you are being favored from then on.
Dont miss the beautiful scenes walking on the streets and look between
the houses and buildings. Indians have learned how to cope with
the waste problem. They have found an intelligent way to dispose of
garbage. Simply toss the garbage out of your window, then
it is very convenient for you and your family. No need to carry it
down, between the buildings there is ample space. Although in the
years to come the garbage has piled up to the 6th floor but never
mind, in India we believe in natural waste processing.
You see in India the people are very inventive and creative, they are
some of the smartest cultures on earth.
Now for those with space confinement, in Baroda and Ahmedabad the
cities are very industrial and the welfare standard is very high.
The factory workers and some very cleaver people have found a way
to save money and still live very luxuriously. I told you Indians are
the most intelligent people on earth. We in India know how to buid
houses with cardboards, yes cardboards, all shapes and all types. We
pick them from the garbage dumps, and construct the cardboardhomes
ourselves, no need of a plan, waste of time, or expensive buiding
materials. And the smartest thing, we build the cardboard houses in
the lanes where there is less traffic. Then we have a complete family
dwelling in 1 room of 2x2 meters, we lie on the streets. We can even
accomodate 3 to 4 children with us married couple. But we cook, we
**** and bath (well we have a little shortage of water) outside, the
toilet conveniently located on the other side of our building, so it
wont interfere with our wellbeing.
You see, India is the pearl of the orient, we always know how to
handle our affairs well.
The whole world must come and see. Seeing is believing.
And you know we have some of the most beautiful women in our country.
If you have the right cash, many of the mothers will bring you their
daughters (if you have the right contacts in the society) and then
for a mere 1000 Rupees you will get exclusive service at private
apartments.
We are such a prudent society! We do keep our secrets, yes.
And one thing, you can trust us 100 %. We will never cheat you
never lie to you, never let you down.
The real Indian will show you what is straightforwardness,
unbiased honesty, and lwe never heard of lies in our society.
It is absolutely unknown. If you want to know us better, then you must
do this : we never say no; we always say yes , even if we can not
fulfill our promise, This way we look better and fell better.
But Yes is always a maybe, or no. It is a yes in 0.1 % of all cases.
You see we are Indians and our culture is very special to us. We must
maintain our culture for the future generations.

Welcome to India, Namaste.

rc