Flghts within Europe.

Old March 22nd, 2005, 01:46 PM
elliot

Default Flghts within Europe.

We want to travel in Euroe but wish t move around a bit. Can anyone give
me an idea of cost of flights such as Ryan Air or other similar air
fares witrhin Europe.
Say London Berlin RT costs, or London Krakow...just an idea of costs
woud be nice.

Old March 22nd, 2005, 02:05 PM
Mark Hewitt

"elliot" wrote in message
We want to travel in Euroe but wish t move around a bit. Can anyone give
me an idea of cost of flights such as Ryan Air or other similar air
fares witrhin Europe.
Say London Berlin RT costs, or London Krakow...just an idea of costs
woud be nice.

www.ryanair.com
www.easyjet.com

It's impossible to just give a general idea the prices can vary so much
depending on a lot of factors.

Old March 22nd, 2005, 02:09 PM
Des Small

(elliot) writes:

We want to travel in Euroe but wish t move around a bit. Can anyone give
me an idea of cost of flights such as Ryan Air or other similar air
fares witrhin Europe.
Say London Berlin RT costs, or London Krakow...just an idea of costs
woud be nice.

It varies a lot! Easyjet (
http://www.easyjet.com/en/book/index.asp)
and Ryanair (http://www.ryanair.com/site/EN/) fares can both start at
a few pounds (plus airport tax) each way and go up to over 60 pounds
each way, if demand outstrips supply.

Right now, 1 adult one-way from London Luton to Krakow with Easyjet is
£27.99. Tomorrow it may be another price...

Des
Old March 22nd, 2005, 03:38 PM
Claim Guy

"elliot" wrote in message
We want to travel in Euroe but wish t move around a bit. Can anyone give
me an idea of cost of flights such as Ryan Air or other similar air
fares witrhin Europe.
Say London Berlin RT costs, or London Krakow...just an idea of costs
woud be nice.

Does anyone else wonder how some people manage to even find their home
airport?

Old March 22nd, 2005, 09:19 PM
BOB BURKE

Fares vary significantly with the time of day and day of the week of the
flight.

If your plans are flexible, review your planned flight times on light of the
fares found on these Web sites.

Bob
Remove "NO SPAM" to reply

Old March 22nd, 2005, 10:05 PM
Susan Wachob

Hi Mark,

But once you make the reservation, you get the flight at the price of
the reservation on the day you made it no matter how far off the actual
flight is, right?

If you make a reservation today for some future date, does everyone
making that reservation today get the same price or are there other
things that effect that? (frequent flier? where in the world you are
when you make that reservation? whether the computer or reservation
person likes your name? etc)

Thanks-

Susan

Old March 22nd, 2005, 10:15 PM
elliot

Thank you for your insight, and advice, amazing, prices vary with the
time of day and day of the week???
But the prices do seem quite reasonable and as we are retired we are
very flexible.
I was really asking if the range was close to $50.00 bucks or
$200.00...and apparently $50.00 US isn't impossible, while here in the
US $50.00 is out of the question and flights within Brazil the price
is totally ridiculous.
We usually visit Berlin every year, and due to the Euro have not been
there the last couple of years, but With the potential for reasonable
flights in Europe, we may have an opportunity to spend time back in
Berlin while enjoying some other places in Europe. I do note some
people seem to have many negative comments re Ryan air etc...

OT & BTW..What in the hell is wrong with the people visiting this group
and their need to endlessly debate every issue...I do think we have come
upon the mother lode of "Live alone Shut ins " ( I wonder if that might
stir some silly endless debate.)

Old March 22nd, 2005, 11:19 PM
nightjar

"Susan Wachob" wrote in message

Hi Mark,

But once you make the reservation, you get the flight at the price of the
reservation on the day you made it no matter how far off the actual flight
is, right?

If you make a reservation today for some future date, does everyone making
that reservation today get the same price or are there other things that
effect that?

A while ago, flying back to the UK with BA, I asked a couple who were flying
out of the same airport with a low cost airline how much they had paid for
their tickets. The woman, who had booked online in the morning, had paid
less than I had. The husband, who didn't book until he got home the same
evening, paid considerably more than me.

Any one seat can have up to 20 different prices at the same time, depending
on a multitude of factors. The airline will limit the number available in
each of the lower price bands and once they have sold the allocated number
of seats in a band, no more seats will be sold at that price. Some price
bands will only be available to certain buyers, such as tour companies. The
more flexible you want your ticket to be, the more it will cost you to buy.
etc.

Colin Bignell