You are a child of the universe.

Old January 26th, 2004, 04:05 AM
La Site

Default You are a child of the universe.

La Site Communique; 26/01/2004 04:05:59

Hello, Bienvenue, Bienvenidos and G'Day.=20
We hope this Communication finds you in good health and with Great =
Spirit.

La Site is proud and privileged to be chosen, as the favoured meeting =
point=20
and dating site, by you, the UseNet Community.

We wish to express our gratitude by way of giving you a free,=20
five day, full on, Platinum Membership.

This will give those who haven=92t discovered us yet,=20
five days to fully test drive the site.=20

This is a no-strings, zero-pressure offer to you so you are able=20
to make an informed choice about joining us full time.=20

Click the link below to begin your test drive now.=20

http://www.lasite.eu.com/lasite/

Best Wishes,
La Site Support Team.

Fin
Old January 26th, 2004, 11:09 PM
Douglas W. Hoyt

You are a fluke
Of the universe.
You have no right to be here.....

Go placidly
Amid the noise and waste.
And remember what comfort there may be
In owning a piece thereof.

Avoid quiet and passive persons
Unless you are in need of sleep.

Rotate your tires.
Speak glowingly of those greater than yourself
And heed well their advice,
Even though they be turkeys.

Know what to kiss.....and when!
Consider that two wrongs never make a right
But that THREE.........do.

Wherever possible, put people on hold.

Be comforted that in the face of all aridity and disillusionment
And despite the changing fortunes of time,
There is always a big future in computer main-te-nance.

Chorus:
You are a fluke
Of the universe.
You have no right to be here.
And whether you can hear it or not
The universe is laughing behind your back.

Remember the Pueblo.

Strive at all times to bend, fold, spindle and mutilate.

Know yourself.
If you need help, call the FBI.

Exercise caution in your daily affairs,
Especially with those persons closest to you.
That lemon on your left, for instance.

Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls
Would scarcely get your feet wet.

Fall not in love therefore;
It will stick to your face.

Gracefully surrender the things of youth:
The birds, clean air, tuna, Taiwan
And let not the sands of time
Get in your lunch.

Hire people with hooks.

For a good time call 606-4311;
Ask for "Ken."

Take heart amid the deepening gloom
That your dog is finally getting enough cheese.

And reflect that whatever misfortune may be your lot
It could only be worse in Milwaukee.