use only return part of ticket

Old October 30th, 2005, 10:46 PM
Alan Street

Default Tchiowa the Bangkok IDIOT in rec.travel.air

In article . com, Reef
Fish wrote:

€ € As for you, Alan. It's the same as what I hd told you before.
€ € Just get lost, and GET A LIFE!
€ €

€ I'll take that advice with a ton of salt. After all, it's coming from
€ someone who can't stay away from the Internet, even while on a cruise.

€ I won't be on cruises till a couple of days from now. I am in
€ Hawaii, Waikiki Beach,

Need I say more?
Old October 31st, 2005, 05:00 AM
Reef Fish

Alan Street wrote:
In article . com, Reef
Fish wrote:

€ € As for you, Alan. It's the same as what I hd told you before.
€ € Just get lost, and GET A LIFE!
€ €

€ I'll take that advice with a ton of salt. After all, it's coming from
€ someone who can't stay away from the Internet, even while on a cruise.

€ I won't be on cruises till a couple of days from now. I am in
€ Hawaii, Waikiki Beach,

Need I say more?

You need to have STFU months ago, Alan.

I am at the President's Club at the Honolulu airport now.

Only a LOW GRADE IDIOT like you, Alan, would think that posting in
newsgroups is limited to non-cruise, non-vacation, and non-this and
non-that. Like you posting from work instead of working for your
employer.

You are so pathetic, Alan. I am the one who controls what time I
use, for WHATEVER I want to do, in my life which is 100 times more
fruitful and meaningful than yours, Alan.

I had also told you that you can live to be a thousand years old and
never will have as much life as I have already.

what an IDIOT!

-- Bob.

Old October 31st, 2005, 05:13 AM
Reef Fish

Default Alan Street the multi-newsgroup IDIOT drivils in rec.travel.air

Alan Street made several post under the subject

Tchiowa the Bangkok IDIOT in rec.travel.air

to show his officiousness and ignorance about THAT subject.
The post below no longer had anything to do with the idiocy of
Tchiowa. It's all Alan Streets.

So, while Tchiowa deserved every bit of his exposure under the
subject Alan Street borrow, it's only fair to give HIM the full
credit for HIS idiocy in the last several posts of his.

-- Bob.

Reef Fish wrote:

Old October 31st, 2005, 04:22 PM
Alan Street

In article .com,
Reef Fish wrote:

€ Alan Street wrote:
€ In article . com, Reef
€ Fish wrote:

€ €
€ € € As for you, Alan. It's the same as what I hd told you before.
€ € € Just get lost, and GET A LIFE!
€ € €
€ €
€ € I'll take that advice with a ton of salt. After all, it's coming from
€ € someone who can't stay away from the Internet, even while on a cruise.
€ €
€ € I won't be on cruises till a couple of days from now. I am in
€ € Hawaii, Waikiki Beach,

€ Need I say more?

€ You need to have STFU months ago, Alan.

Taking lessons from Koplin, I see. You might want to know that the only
person impressed by Scott's "wannabe badass" behavior is Scott (and,
apparantly, you).

€ I am at the President's Club at the Honolulu airport now.

I'm so impressed. Tell me Feesh, does the value of your life depend on
being an elite flyer on Contenintal? It sure seems that way.

€ Only a LOW GRADE IDIOT like you, Alan, would think that posting in
€ newsgroups is limited to non-cruise, non-vacation, and non-this and
€ non-that. Like you posting from work instead of working for your
€ employer.

You have no idea when, where and how I work.

And my point about your posting is that it overwhelms every ounce of
your being. You're obsessed with Usenet posting and mail lists. You
can't live without it. I'm guessing it's the only place in your life
where you can project any illusion of superiority.

How sad.

Oh, and Mrs. Feesh says it's time for you to turn off the computer and
go to bed.

€ You are so pathetic, Alan. I am the one who controls what time I
€ use, for WHATEVER I want to do, in my life which is 100 times more
€ fruitful and meaningful than yours, Alan.

So says the gambling addict as he places another bet. You can fool
yourself (for a while), but you can't fool everyone around you. You
don't control your time, your Usenet addiction controls your time.

€ I had also told you that you can live to be a thousand years old and
€ never will have as much life as I have already.

Well, if you mean catching up with your posting record, I'd agree. As
for actually living life, I can't think of a more wretched existance
than the one you live.

Say hi to MJB when you meet up. I'm expecting it will be soon.
Old October 31st, 2005, 07:17 PM
Reef Fish

Alan Street wrote:

Alan, quit stealing Tchiowa's subject. My post was under your own
private subject now:

"Alan Street the multi-newsgroup IDIOT drivils in rec.travel.air"

€ € € As for you, Alan. It's the same as what I hd told you before.
€ € € Just get lost, and GET A LIFE!
€ € €
€ €
€ € I'll take that advice with a ton of salt. After all, it's coming from
€ € someone who can't stay away from the Internet, even while on a cruise.
€ €
€ € I won't be on cruises till a couple of days from now. I am in
€ € Hawaii, Waikiki Beach,

€ Need I say more?

€ You need to have STFU months ago, Alan.
€ I am at the President's Club at the Honolulu airport now.

I'm so impressed. Tell me Feesh, does the value of your life depend on
being an elite flyer on Contenintal? It sure seems that way.

Not an iota. It's only to tell the low-grade MORONS like yourself
that the internet is available EVERYWHERE now, and I can use it
whenever
and wherever I please.

I am at the EWR (in case you didn't know that's Newark, NJ) President
Club now.

€ Only a LOW GRADE IDIOT like you, Alan, would think that posting in
€ newsgroups is limited to non-cruise, non-vacation, and non-this and
€ non-that. Like you posting from work instead of working for your
€ employer.

Alan Street had absolutely NOTHING new or worth posting, as he had
none in the first place. Only NOISE for himself.

€ You are so pathetic, Alan. I am the one who controls what time I
€ use, for WHATEVER I want to do, in my life which is 100 times more
€ fruitful and meaningful than yours, Alan.

€ I had also told you that you can live to be a thousand years old and
€ never will have as much life as I have already.

Well, if you mean catching up with your posting record, I'd agree. As
for actually living life,

You could have fooled ME! Spending 24/7 stalking and WORSHIPPING me,
with absolutely NOTHING to contribute to the subject of the NEWSGROUP
to which you've found my posting trail -- of which there were about
a dozen different groups within the past week, mostly to cut down the
NOISE from Mental Midgets like Alan Street, generated from the
cross-postings of "Nassau Fishing Pier" and the two IDIOTS in your
home-group rec.scuba, Lyle (Jammer) and Mike Grumman=581).

Sorry, Alan Street, you won't get the global DISHONOR they earned,
because you're still just a pesty GNAT, and worthless NOBODY.

I can't think of a more wretched existance than the one you live.

You took the words right out of my mouth for Alan Street!!

-- Bob.

Old November 1st, 2005, 03:36 PM
Tchiowa

Reef Fish wrote:
Alan Street wrote:

Alan, quit stealing Tchiowa's subject. My post was under your own
private subject now:

"Alan Street the multi-newsgroup IDIOT drivils in rec.travel.air"

You need to do 2 things.

1) Understand Usenet. He posted a response to a post. Usenet gave that
post the same title as the one he was responding to. You changed the
title on a different post but kept it in the same thread. You obviously
don't understand how it all works.

2) Grow up. Juvenile name calling (along with your 3rd grade level
spelling ("drivils"????) only goes to prove that you are not an
incredibly mature individual.

€ You need to have STFU months ago, Alan.
€ I am at the President's Club at the Honolulu airport now.

I'm so impressed. Tell me Feesh, does the value of your life depend on
being an elite flyer on Contenintal? It sure seems that way.

Not an iota. It's only to tell the low-grade MORONS like yourself
that the internet is available EVERYWHERE now, and I can use it
whenever and wherever I please.

I am at the EWR (in case you didn't know that's Newark, NJ) President
Club now.

"Newark"? "Continental"? What do you do, hold a contest with yourself
to see just how low you can get? A third rate airline at a second rate
airport.

€ You are so pathetic, Alan. I am the one who controls what time I
€ use, for WHATEVER I want to do, in my life which is 100 times more
€ fruitful and meaningful than yours, Alan.

If it actually was you wouldn't need to make a statement like that.
Just like if you really were a "seasoned traveller" you wouldn't need
to make that statement either. The fact that your posts show a definite
lack of knowledge about travel along with a rather desparate attempt to
try to get people to think you have a decent life only goes to show
that you have neither.

And while we're at it, "Bob", you never did respond to the question
about what was so onerous about the Immigration process in Cairns.
Again, the fact that you thought the process was ridiculous only goes
to prove that you don't really travel all that much. The process there
is pretty much the same as it is everywhere. Easier than most places,
in fact.

Old November 1st, 2005, 04:21 PM
Reef Fish

Tchiowa wrote:
Reef Fish wrote:
Alan Street wrote:

Alan, quit stealing Tchiowa's subject. My post was under your own
private subject now:

"Alan Street the multi-newsgroup IDIOT drivils in rec.travel.air"

I let that subject stand to even up your score with Alan.
You are two of a kind. Deficient in the English language and
deficient in your flying experience, to be in rec.travel.air.

You need to do 2 things.

1) Understand Usenet.

Yes, just like you trying to teach me English?

He posted a response to a post. Usenet gave that
post the same title as the one he was responding to. You changed the
title on a different post but kept it in the same thread. You obviously
don't understand how it all works.

Wrong. Bangkok breath! I could change this subject to "Tchiowa
the Bangkok IDIOT" and let that be the FIRST post of a thread, IF
I so choose. Obviously you didn't know that. Do you EVER get
anything right, Tchiowa?

2) Grow up. Juvenile name calling (along with your 3rd grade level
spelling ("drivils"????) only goes to prove that you are not an
incredibly mature individual.

Calling a spade is spade is NOT covered under "name calling".

And while we're at it, "Bob", you never did respond to the question
about what was so onerous about the Immigration process in Cairns.
Again, the fact that you thought the process was ridiculous only goes
to prove that you don't really travel all that much. The process there
is pretty much the same as it is everywhere. Easier than most places,
in fact.

What happened to you repeated false claim that I bought up the LEGALITY
question of 70 lb bags in Aus? You FINALLY understood it was YOUR
red-herring because you don't understand English?

Now, the paragraph of yours above is just another PROOF that you
can't remember ANYTHING in ANY thread of discussion. I complained
about the requirement of VISA (for US citizens) by Australia as
being silly, because it was only one of TWO countries (of the 70
or so countries I have flown to) that required a US citizen to
have VISA for less than 90 days stay.

Read your own paragraph AGAIN, to see how OUT OF CONTEXT and how
STUPID your remarks are.

Now Alan Street will have to find the "Tchiowa the Bangkok IDIOT"
subject to talk about his own stupidity. LOL.

-- Bob.

Old November 5th, 2005, 02:25 PM
Tchiowa

Reef Fish wrote:
Tchiowa wrote:
And while we're at it, "Bob", you never did respond to the question
about what was so onerous about the Immigration process in Cairns.
Again, the fact that you thought the process was ridiculous only goes
to prove that you don't really travel all that much. The process there
is pretty much the same as it is everywhere. Easier than most places,
in fact.

And you still won't respond. You tried to "slide" through it in another
thread but your claim that you get a visa while you're on the plane is
a little bit dumb.

What happened to you repeated false claim that I bought up the LEGALITY
question of 70 lb bags in Aus?

Out and out lie, "Bob". I never said that you brought up the legality
question. I brought it up. You didn't know about it.

You FINALLY understood it was YOUR red-herring because you don't understand
English?

Show where I claimed that *you* brought up the legality issue. You're
not only a fraud, you're just plain a liar.