Port Suggestions

Old March 6th, 2006, 09:21 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default Port Suggestions

Does anyone have suggestions as to the best tours to do in Costa Maya &
Santo Tomas? We haven't been to either port yet & if possible I'd like to
book the tours on my own rather than do the ship tours.
Thanks.

Old March 6th, 2006, 10:51 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Check out David & Ivan for tours to the Mayan Ruins. They are getting rave
reviews at the Cruise Critic website. We have booked them ourselves. Here
is the link to their website:
http://www.chacchobenruins.com/

Old March 7th, 2006, 03:04 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"nospam" wrote in message
. ..
| Check out David & Ivan for tours to the Mayan Ruins. They are getting
rave
| reviews at the Cruise Critic website. We have booked them ourselves.
Here
| is the link to their website:
| http://www.chacchobenruins.com/

I agree. I just booked them myself for the Chacchoben tour. Although I've
done it before, Jarrod never has, and it's only a half day excursion so
we'll have plenty of time to just sit and veg in Mahajual

LES!

--

To email me privately, please remove YOUR CLOTHES
OURCLOTHES