TRAVELOCITY ?? BEWARE ?? NIGHTMARE

Old December 1st, 2004, 09:08 PM
Patricia Lynch

i agree do not use travelociy. they are a rip off .

Old December 1st, 2004, 09:08 PM
Patricia Lynch

i agree do not use travelociy. they are a rip off .

Old December 2nd, 2004, 06:23 AM
Invid Fan

In article , Patricia
Lynch wrote:

i agree do not use travelociy. they are a rip off .

I've only had one problem with them. Well, it was my sister. I let her
look for deals on spending a week in Merida, Mexico (on the basis that
she was in Florida and there might be local travel agents with
connections). She went online, however, to arrange hotel and airfare. I
figured the cheapest way would be to fly into Cancun and take a 2 hour
bus ride to our destination. The Travelocity agent, however, told her
the bus cost $100 each way so flying into the city was the best way to
go. When we got to Merida and walked to the bus station, I saw the cost
was $100... that is, 100 pesos. Oh, Cindy's never going to live that
one down

-'Deal/No Deal', CHESS