If you could afford to go anywhere, where would you go?

Old February 28th, 2005, 07:52 AM
travellinggal

Default If you could afford to go anywhere, where would you go?

Hi everyone!

I am an educated woman from Canada who loves to travel. After completing
two degrees, I was up to my eyeballs in debt from student loans! I also
couldn't get a decent paying career job. I maxed out my credit card just
to go on a trip to Mexico, which was wonderful but got me into more
trouble in the long run! I decided to join a wonderful company a little
while ago that is allowing me to earn a lot of moeny and some amazing
travel perks! I am oing to Costa Rica in October and am planning a girls'
cruise in May with my mom and a bunch of my friends who are all in the
business!

Check it out if you want to change your life and travel more!
www.travelcash.biz . The best part is that we get paid before the company,
so no waiting for cheques that never arrive! If you sign up, my member ID
is 694725. Contact me if you want more info.

Take care!
Mary-Anne

P.S. Travelling rules!!!