BUSH KEEPS AMERICANS FROM TRAVELLING.

Old March 12th, 2007, 01:55 AM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel
Victor Moralez

Default BUSH KEEPS AMERICANS FROM TRAVELLING.

With the declined value of the American dollar, travellers with US
dollars are having less buying power when travel abroad, especially to
European countries using the Euro.

To the wealthy Americans the de-valued American dollars does not have
much effects on them, as the money they spend isn't really theirs: it's
the money they've robbed from other Americans. This is particularly true
for those who are affliated with or benefit from the Iraq war like the
sleazy *******s at Halliburton and BushCo.

Effective, Bush's poor handling of the economy has led to the declining
dollar value abroad. And because of the weakened purchasing power, many
Americans are kept from traveling to European countries and many other
nations where the US dollar is weak. This is not a coincident. It's part
of BushCo agenda to keep American people from seeing, knowing, learning,
feeling, and undertanding about the ugly and evil faces of the Bush
administration. For example, many American travllers have learned about
what people in Europe reall think of Bush and his evil empire.

So, while keeping the American people in constant fear with fake threats
from the so-called Muslim terrorists, Bush and his criminal gang are
working hard in keeping them ignorant as well. BushCo has been known to
spy on American people, eavesdrop on them, intimidate them, and otherwise
keeping a close watch on them like the communists once did to their own
people in the former USSR. And by keeping the American people from
traveling, BushCo has effectively hurt the tourism industry. But this is
perfectly OK with Bush as long as the Americans are kept stupid - just
like Bush himself.

The irony here is everywhere on Earth Bush set his stinking foot on, he
receive huge and strong protests. No one want this stupid piece of ****
in their country. Just look at Bush's most recent trip to South America.
No one wanted him in their countries except the dictators and corrupt
government installed by Washington.

If Hitler had been a part of Halliburton, Bush would not dare to send
troop to Europe to "liberate" it from the Nazis. Today, we have
dictorship in countries like Burma, where the people and the democracy
have been crushed by the iron fists of brutality headed by Senior General
Than Shwe. Yet, this piece of **** George W. Bush would not send a single
troop to "liberate" the Burmese while sending thousands of troops to
"liberate" the oil wells in Iraq.

So not only Bush has bankrupted the country, he's doing everything
possible to keep Americans from traveling, hence keeping them in
ignorance for ease of manipulation. This explains why we have 30% odd
Americans still supporting this Hitler-born-again ******* named George W.
Bush.

Old March 12th, 2007, 04:24 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Pat[_4_]

Slap yourself in the face and wake up! You are having a paranoid delusion!

Pat in TX

Old March 12th, 2007, 04:32 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Barbara Busch

"Pat" wrote in
:

Slap yourself in the face and wake up! You are having a paranoid
delusion!

Pat in TX

Judging from your sig, it's not surprising that people from Texas are
Bush's ass kissers. People like you should be **** on - not just getting
slapped. Delusion is the state of mind your George W. Bush in. He's so
disconnected with the rest of the nation and the world, he's clueless on
the fact that he's abhorable to the world.

So, you should be one who slap yourself. But then again, just sit there so
we can **** on your dumb face.

Old March 12th, 2007, 03:32 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Pat[_4_]

Judging from your sig, it's not surprising that people from Texas are
Bush's ass kissers. People like you should be **** on - not just getting
slapped. Delusion is the state of mind your George W. Bush in. He's so
disconnected with the rest of the nation and the world, he's clueless on
the fact that he's abhorable to the world.

So, you should be one who slap yourself. But then again, just sit there so
we can **** on your dumb face.

Let's see, where to start....for one thing, Bush only "won" this state, his
adopted state BTW, with 59% of the vote. I'll explain that for you, since
it's obvious you are too dumb to figure it out: Not everybody in Texas
likes Bush!

Second, the OP's entire rant was a silly conspiracy theory that 300 million
people have been scared by one George Bush not to travel outside of their
country. I'll explain that for you, too: the premise is sheer idiocy. That
you buy into it so easily says more about your lack of mental reasoning.

Also, "abhorable" isn't a word, clueless one.

And finally, your entire post shows that you are frothing at the mouth with
impotent rage at George Bush. That's not my problem. You have a mental
illness. Deal with it.

Pat in TX

Old March 12th, 2007, 04:06 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Turan Fettahoglu

And finally, your entire post shows that you are frothing at the mouth
with impotent rage at George Bush. That's not my problem. You have a
mental illness. Deal with it.

I hope you do not list me under "mentally ill", but there are 680 days left
until Inauguration Day, 2009, and that's a bloody long time!

Turan

Old March 12th, 2007, 04:51 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Viking

On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 08:32:31 -0600, "Pat" wrote:

Second, the OP's entire rant was a silly conspiracy theory that 300 million
people have been scared by one George Bush not to travel outside of their
country. I'll explain that for you, too: the premise is sheer idiocy. That
you buy into it so easily says more about your lack of mental reasoning.

Well, no. The premise was that Bush was making it too expensive to
travel outside the US.

Also, "abhorable" isn't a word, clueless one.

Surely a much needed addition to the English language.

Old March 13th, 2007, 02:53 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Pat wrote:

Slap yourself in the face and wake up! You are having a paranoid delusion!

Well, he's right about the devalued dollar! Last time I was
in Europe, the euro was worth about $1.25 (considerably
different from the initial $0.85 or so). It' has now
slipped even further - when I checked today's rate, it's up
to $1.32!
Old March 13th, 2007, 02:56 AM posted to rec.travel.europe

Turan Fettahoglu wrote:

And finally, your entire post shows that you are frothing at the mouth
with impotent rage at George Bush. That's not my problem. You have a
mental illness. Deal with it.

I hope you do not list me under "mentally ill", but there are 680 days
left until Inauguration Day, 2009, and that's a bloody long time!

Turan

I cannot understand why Congress does not impeach both Bush
and Cheney! Nearly two more years in office and we may no
longer have a country WORTH saving!
Old March 13th, 2007, 05:39 AM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel
Vainglorious

On 12 Mar 2007 00:55:47 GMT, Victor Moralez
wrote:

So not only Bush has bankrupted the country, he's doing everything
possible to keep Americans from traveling, hence keeping them in
ignorance for ease of manipulation. This explains why we have 30% odd
Americans still supporting this Hitler-born-again ******* named George W.
Bush.

You're right. I guess I'll cancel my flight reservations to Wien.

And I do agree: Bush and Cheney are fascists. They learned it from
some really good European role models.

- TR
- keep flinging the poo. This way both sides of the Atlantic can
stink.

Old March 13th, 2007, 04:06 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Turan Fettahoglu

Well, he's right about the devalued dollar! Last time I was in Europe,
the euro was worth about $1.25 (considerably different from the initial
$0.85 or so). It' has now slipped even further - when I checked today's
rate, it's up to $1.32!

A low dollar may well boost exports, which is a fine thing. On the other
hand, imports (especially oil) become more expensive. When the Euro was some
$0.80 the European export industry was doing much better than now.

So what is better, an overvalued or an undervalued currency?