Holiday villa special- condo near disney world, Universal Studios, Wide world of sports.

Old September 17th, 2004, 06:00 PM
jim

Default Holiday villa special- condo near disney world, Universal Studios, Wide world of sports.

Why stay in a hotel when you can get a fully furnished home or condo
for about the same price
We offer fully furnished vacation accommodations just outside of
Disney World Orlando Florida.
Rent weekly or monthly
2 bedroom condos sleeping 6 to 6 bedroom homes with private pools
sleeping 14
Fully equipped kitchens, washer,dryers, living and dining rooms.
Its the best luxury offer in town
so check us out at our web site www.disneycondo.com
or give us a call at 1-877-FL-VILLA
Book your luxury accommodations at hotel prices now!!
5 miles from Disney, 10 miles from Universal, 12 miles to Sea world.
Homes of distinction priced at satisfaction!!
Old September 17th, 2004, 07:43 PM
Everyboysmomma

"jim" wrote in message
om...
Why stay in a hotel when you can get a fully furnished home or condo
for about the same price
We offer fully furnished vacation accommodations just outside of
Disney World Orlando Florida.
Rent weekly or monthly
2 bedroom condos sleeping 6 to 6 bedroom homes with private pools
sleeping 14
Fully equipped kitchens, washer,dryers, living and dining rooms.
Its the best luxury offer in town
so check us out at our web site www.disneycondo.com
or give us a call at 1-877-FL-VILLA
Book your luxury accommodations at hotel prices now!!
5 miles from Disney, 10 miles from Universal, 12 miles to Sea world.
Homes of distinction priced at satisfaction!!

But the web page doesn't work. Satisfaction???

Old September 18th, 2004, 04:14 AM
Auntie Em

On 17 Sep 2004 10:00:31 -0700, (jim) wrote:

Why stay in a hotel when you can get a fully furnished home or condo
for about the same price
We offer fully furnished vacation accommodations just outside of
Disney World Orlando Florida.
Rent weekly or monthly
2 bedroom condos sleeping 6 to 6 bedroom homes with private pools
sleeping 14
Fully equipped kitchens, washer,dryers, living and dining rooms.
Its the best luxury offer in town
so check us out at our web site
www.disneycondo.com
or give us a call at 1-877-FL-VILLA
Book your luxury accommodations at hotel prices now!!
5 miles from Disney, 10 miles from Universal, 12 miles to Sea world.
Homes of distinction priced at satisfaction!!

I've always thought that renting condos was a big waste of time and
money. When DH and I travel (which is often), we use a hotel room
primarily for sleeping and taking a shower before striking out to see
the sights. Actual time spent in the room is very minimal. Also, the
LAST DAMN THING I want to do when I am on vacation is COOK, so forget
having a "full kitchen" with all cooking utensils, etc. No, thanks.
I want to be on vacation too!

Em
Be careful what you wish for....
Old September 19th, 2004, 03:54 PM
Roy A Johnson

I agree ;-)
Roy
--
http://www.elegantfloridavilla.com
Our Vacation Rental Home in Florida near Disney șoș.

"127.0.0.1" wrote in message
On 17 Sep 2004 10:00:31 -0700, :

never do business with a spammer

please direct spam complaints to: