Travel advice please.

Old June 19th, 2008, 10:57 PM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.nuke.the.usa,alt.obituaries
Lumpy[_4_]

Default Travel advice please.

Hi. I'm suffering from terminal cancer. My doctor has advised me to make
the best use of the time I have left. I've always wanted to visit Europe,
especially Austria. I love kangaroos and I was wondering if anyone knows
if there are petting zoos there where I could go and feed them, or do they
just roam around freely in the wild? Does anyone have a suggestion on the
best airline and rates to get me to my destination? I'd prefer a plane
that won't charge me for an extra seat. Thanks.

Old June 19th, 2008, 11:11 PM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.nuke.the.usa,alt.obituaries
Barbara L Sherrill

"Larry in AZ" wrote in message
.. .
Waiving the right to remain silent, Lumpy said:

Hi. I'm suffering from terminal cancer. My doctor has advised me to
make
the best use of the time I have left. I've always wanted to visit
Europe,
especially Austria. I love kangaroos and I was wondering if anyone
knows
if there are petting zoos there where I could go and feed them, or do
they
just roam around freely in the wild? Does anyone have a suggestion on
the
best airline and rates to get me to my destination? I'd prefer a plane
that won't charge me for an extra seat. Thanks.

See what happens when anyone who would frequent a group such as
alt.obituaries manages to escape into the wild..?

Don't feed the troll.

Who hasn't heard the Austria/kangaroos thing yet..?

--

You know they reside there with Kiwi's and Koloa Bears.

Barbara

Old June 20th, 2008, 12:55 AM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.nuke.the.usa,alt.obituaries
John Kulp

On Thu, 19 Jun 2008 17:57:36 -0400, Lumpy
wrote:

Hi. I'm suffering from terminal cancer. My doctor has advised me to make
the best use of the time I have left. I've always wanted to visit Europe,
especially Austria. I love kangaroos and I was wondering if anyone knows
if there are petting zoos there where I could go and feed them, or do they
just roam around freely in the wild? Does anyone have a suggestion on the
best airline and rates to get me to my destination? I'd prefer a plane
that won't charge me for an extra seat. Thanks.

Sorry to hear about your problem but someone else will also tell you
that you are thinking of Australia not Austria. Just follow the funny
accent and you will find it. As for fares. they vary constantly so go
to someone like www.sidestep.com and do a search. And yes, they have
petting zoos for them.
Old June 20th, 2008, 04:16 AM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.nuke.the.usa,alt.obituaries
Rog'

Lumpy wrote:
I've always wanted to visit Europe, especially Austria. I love
kangaroos and...

Please do not feed the trolls. Perhaps one day, they'll have petting
zoos where we can go and throw things at them.

Old June 20th, 2008, 09:06 AM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.nuke.the.usa,alt.obituaries
Steve Hayes

On Thu, 19 Jun 2008 17:57:36 -0400, Lumpy wrote:

Hi. I'm suffering from terminal cancer. My doctor has advised me to make
the best use of the time I have left. I've always wanted to visit Europe,
especially Austria. I love kangaroos and I was wondering if anyone knows
if there are petting zoos there where I could go and feed them, or do they
just roam around freely in the wild? Does anyone have a suggestion on the
best airline and rates to get me to my destination? I'd prefer a plane
that won't charge me for an extra seat. Thanks.

Don't forget to visit Mozart's house.

He kept several pet kangaroos, and their descendants roam around the garden.
If you talk to them nicely they may even show you the Abominable Snowman.

--
Steve Hayes from Tshwane, South Africa
Blog: http://methodius.blogspot.com
Old June 20th, 2008, 08:22 PM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.nuke.the.usa,alt.obituaries
R H Draney

Steve Hayes filted:

On Thu, 19 Jun 2008 17:57:36 -0400, Lumpy wrote:

Hi. I'm suffering from terminal cancer. My doctor has advised me to make
the best use of the time I have left. I've always wanted to visit Europe,
especially Austria. I love kangaroos and I was wondering if anyone knows
if there are petting zoos there where I could go and feed them, or do they
just roam around freely in the wild? Does anyone have a suggestion on the
best airline and rates to get me to my destination? I'd prefer a plane
that won't charge me for an extra seat. Thanks.

Don't forget to visit Mozart's house.

He kept several pet kangaroos, and their descendants roam around the garden.
If you talk to them nicely they may even show you the Abominable Snowman.

Antonio Salieri, ever jealous of his young colleague, had apparently placed an
order for a shipment of Tasmanian devils but cancelled it when Mozart took
ill....

[Source: A.Salieri, private correspondence of 1789, beginning "Ich möchte
beschaffen eine Brutstätte Paar Tasmanische Teufel"]

.....r

--
What good is being an executive if you never get to execute anyone?
Old June 23rd, 2008, 10:47 PM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.nuke.the.usa,alt.obituaries
Lumpy the Abdab

:
:Please do not feed the trolls. Perhaps one day, they'll have petting
:zoos where we can go and throw things at them.

Jesus Christ Almighty but you are a tedious ****ing bore. You're
depressing. Every one else here was very nice and informative.

Old June 23rd, 2008, 11:25 PM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.nuke.the.usa,alt.obituaries
Lumpy the Abdab

On Thu, 19 Jun 2008 17:11:35 -0500, "Barbara L Sherrill"
wrote:

:
:"Larry in AZ" wrote in message
[...]
: --
:
:You know they reside there with Kiwi's and Koloa Bears.
:
:Barbara

Thanks Barbara. But Kiwi's? The only Kiwi I know is a brand of shoe
polish.

Old June 24th, 2008, 03:50 AM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.nuke.the.usa,alt.obituaries
Greg Procter

wrote:

:
:"Larry in AZ" wrote in message
[...]

The Kiwi is the national bird of New Zealand.
"Kiwi" shoe polish is an Australian brand - the makers were confused.