Australians are fu**ing animals. They torture 60,000 sheep on a ship.

Old September 23rd, 2003, 10:30 PM
Frank Booth

Default Australians are ****ing animals, but not on the first date!. Only after three dates They torture 60,000 sheep on a ship.

"Classic Car Fair" wrote in message

Frank Booth wrote:

"Classic Car Fair" wrote in message

http://wino.bigmoron.com/sheep.htm

**** me dead, if that isnt the best website i've ever seen, i'll eat me
shorts.

full of great information and tips, and that is the only flash intro i
havent skipped in nearly three years!

as much as i hate to say it, for once the kiwis have outpipped the

skips!

well done, me old!

Well now you're bloody famous too:
http://www.wino.bigmoron.com/****head.htm
Cheers!

cheers matey, now give back the bledisloe cup!.........

Old September 23rd, 2003, 10:31 PM
Frank Booth

Default Rainer Wolfcastle is an imbecile ..... Australians are torturing animals. They torture 60,000 sheep on a ship.

"Rainer Wolfcastle" wrote in message
om...
F-- Off! Aussie are tortu[SMAK!]

shutup idiot.

Old September 24th, 2003, 01:43 AM
David Springthorpe

On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 10:56:41 -0300, "AlmostBob"
wrote:

I really feel sheepish

Or feeling like a sheep ? Are Canadians like NZers.....?

DS
Old September 24th, 2003, 02:04 AM
Rainer Wolfcastle

Default Australians are fu**ing animals. They torture 60,000 sheep on a ship.

Treebeard wrote in message . ..
On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 18:57:45 +1000, "M00SE"
wrote:

Correct or not,This is not the right NewsGroup for bitching . Please refrain
such posts in the future,Surely there must be apropriate News Groups for
issues like this..

Yes alt.australia.hairdressers.sheeptorture - silly me.

He does it in other inappropriate ones too, eg ras.f1. Welcome to the
world of Frank...

Well is ras.f1 we heard about one dumb U.S. soldier shooting 1 tiger.
I found 60,000 sheep being tortured by the Aussies for commerce to be
far more disturbing.

Better than the barbaric world of Aussies torturing 60,000 sheep.
Well Tony Blair had a lot of practice in killing millions of animals
during the cull which was later found to be unecessary.

This group is for the benefit of tourism,therefore helping all of Aus..
Think before posting stuff.. Rod

Aussies can starve for all I care until they decide to end their
barbaric & unhumane treatement of these animals. Hopefully people
will avoid Australia.

That would be a novelty, eh, Frank...?

Planning on retiring to Oz as a travel agent David? I think tourists
deserve to see how the Aussies treat 60,000 helpless sheep on the
Aussie death ship to nowhere.

I guess you condone their treatment of these poor animals.

David

Old September 24th, 2003, 02:30 AM
dechucka

Aussies can starve for all I care until they decide to end their
barbaric & unhumane treatement of these animals. Hopefully people
will avoid Australia.

well I hope people don't avoid Australia but if you ( and your ilk) want to
that would be great

Old September 24th, 2003, 05:44 AM
AlmostBob

A Saudi bought the sheep b4 they left Aus, and organised the shipping,

the ship is Dutch
**** on them instead

Old September 24th, 2003, 06:47 AM
Treebeard

wrote:

Correct or not,This is not the right NewsGroup for bitching . Please refrain
such posts in the future,Surely there must be apropriate News Groups for
issues like this..

Yes alt.australia.hairdressers.sheeptorture - silly me.

He does it in other inappropriate ones too, eg ras.f1. Welcome to the
world of Frank...

Well is ras.f1 we heard about one dumb U.S. soldier shooting 1 tiger.
I found 60,000 sheep being tortured by the Aussies for commerce to be
far more disturbing.

What have I told you before about believing (and spouting on Usenet)
tabloid "journalism"?

Better than the barbaric world of Aussies torturing 60,000 sheep.

Silly spin...

Well Tony Blair had a lot of practice in killing millions of animals
during the cull which was later found to be unecessary.

He won't get many votes in Cumbria next time around...

This group is for the benefit of tourism,therefore helping all of Aus..
Think before posting stuff.. Rod

Aussies can starve for all I care until they decide to end their
barbaric & unhumane treatement of these animals. Hopefully people
will avoid Australia.

I doubt it...

That would be a novelty, eh, Frank...?

Planning on retiring to Oz as a travel agent David? I think tourists
deserve to see how the Aussies treat 60,000 helpless sheep on the
Aussie death ship to nowhere.

If tourists paid attention to everything they read in the papers,
they'd find a reason not to travel anywhere.

I guess you condone their treatment of these poor animals.

I don't know all the facts so I'm not going to get hysterical about
it, that's for sure. And I'll continue to eat lamb when I choose,
wherever it comes from...

David
Old September 24th, 2003, 08:27 AM
The Enlightenment

(Rainer Wolfcastle) wrote in message . com...
Sick *******s.

Anger over 60,000 sheep stranded on ship
By Nick Squires
(Filed: 23/09/2003)

The Australian government is under growing pressure over a 'ship of
shame', carrying nearly 60,000 sheep and stranded in the waters of the
Gulf for weeks, which was refused permission to land.

The fate of the animals, carried by the transporter Cormo Express, has
gripped Australia and forced the government on to the defensive
following attacks from animal rights groups and the opposition.

It would be interesting to see what condition the sheep really are in.
There is a tendancy for animal rights lobby groups to exaggerate
these situations.

A typical journey to the gulf takes less than 2 weeks during which
time the sheep are of course watered and fed.

The heavy crowding and its potential to rapidly spread disease would
be the main issue.

A small number of the sheep are ill with scabbie mouth and this has
meant that the Saudi Authorities have rejected the shipment. It may
be that the Saudi authorities have exaggerated the problem so that
they can reject the Australian shipment and preferentialy trade sheep
with their coreligionist allies in Nth Africa.

Because of muslim food taboos and ritual slaughter requirements it is
not possible to slaughter in Australia and export frozen or chilled
carcasses.
Old September 24th, 2003, 10:42 AM
Mil80C

Don't know what you are raving about mate, the sheep in question are the
property of a Saudi importer, go bug them.

"Rainer Wolfcastle" wrote in message
om...

. ..

Old September 24th, 2003, 11:38 AM
Daniel Bowen

Default Australians are fu**ing animals. Aussies torture 60,000 sheep on a ship!!

"Rainer Wolfcastle" wrote in message
om...
What children you stupid Arab. Aussies are torturing 60,000 sheep.
Australians are sick *******s like you.

Don't generalise. Plenty of Australians don't like it. Such as those
protesting against it right now:
http://www.theage.com.au/articles/20...083024593.html

Daniel
--