A Libelous OUTRAGE by Ray Goldenberg

Old May 13th, 2006, 06:49 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default A Libelous OUTRAGE by Ray Goldenberg

To: Ray Goldenberg's TA supporters, hit the ABUSE button NOW, as
Ray commanded you to do.

To: Other rec.travel.cruise readers: I couldn't have presented a
better
indictment of Ray's unethetical act to google and to you, without
Ray's own PUBLIC words!

Below was the ABUSE report I had just filed to groups.google about
Ray's post:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.t...85083d3ae8625c

The post speaks for itself about my present inquiry AND report of other
abuses to find out WHY my was blocked by
Google for violation of "Terms of Service" WITHOUT warning OR notice to
me why that posting account was blocked.

Ray Goldenberg is the Ad Agent whom I posted against his advertising in
a newsgroup. So, he has been asking other Travel Agents in that group
to complain INDISCRIMINANTLY about my posts -- in this case, even
before I had made a SINGLE POST with the
account which i used to post (temporarily) in
sci.stat.math (where I am the most frequent poster this year and all
time) while my blocked account is being investigated by Google.

Ray is ABUSING the process of reporting ABUSE, by telling all his
Travel Agent friends to AUTOMATICALLY report my posts under the new
Yahoo account as ABUSE.

I am pretty sure that was HOW my
posting
ID was blocked in the first place. Ray's public campaign to file
FALSE REPORTS of abuse left it without a shadow of a doubt that he is
abusing the process while INTIMIDATING other Travel Agents who protest
against his blatent advertising in the rec.travel.cruises group!!

Thank you in advance for your investigation into WHY my
was blocked by groups.google without
warning and WITHOUT cause.

-- Bob Ling (Ph.D. Yale 1970)
Fellow of the American Association (1984)
Who's Who in the World (Marquis (1984 and later))

P.S. Ray Goldenberg's present act is an unequivocal
act of malicious libel and rally for FALSE abuse report
about my
account even
before my FIRST post was made in rec.travel.cruises.

P.P.S. I am posting this abuse report about Ray
Goldenberg in rec.travel.cruises.

End of my abuse report on Ray Goldenberg ============

Before posting his spamming AD for his Travel Agency, Ray wrote:

* Hi Everyone,

* FWIW I received this from a member of r.t.cruises this morning.

So, Ray has spies in OTHER newsgroups about my new posting
address, and unwisely increiminated himself in INCITING others
to report FALSE "ABUSE" reports about my Dr_Bob_Ling account
even before I had posted anything in rec.travel.cruises.

That's both LIBELOUS and UNETHETICAL, but part of Ray
Goldenberg's continuing abuse of this newsgroup.

He and his shills are also trying to INTIMIDATE other Travel Agents
in this group who are against his AD spamming practice.

* But he has now set up a new account to replace his "Large Nassau
* Grouper". Recommend you pass the word to tell people to
* keep hitting the "REPORT ABUSE" button.

This is the prima facia evidence of Ray Goldenberg's CRIME and
ABUSE, to advice his pals to FALSELY report abuse of my
posting account even before I had posted ANYTHING. I LOVED it,
if they all hit the button on THIS one!

* It would also be helpful if these reports pointed out to Google
that
* this is his 2nd account and they had already ****canned his first
one,

That pretty much is how and why my

account is temporarily blocked by groups.google in the first place!

This is also evidence of Ray shooting his own foot by showing EVIDENCE
of his MALICIOUS libel and pre-meditated PLAN to rally his Travel Agent
pals to his campaign of FALSE reports of ABUSE.

* as this should help convince them to respond more quickly to
* termininating this new account too.

I wouldn't count on it Ray. Thank you for providing me, and the
readers
of this group, unequivocal evidence of YOUR OWN DEVIOUS and
deceitful acts, coorporated by your shills, and unwittingly exposed
your public crime in public, yourself!

This should EXPIDITE the restoration of my
account to google posting functions

This should also help readers of rec.travel.cruises understand better
how Ray Goldenberg harrasse, intimidate, and act ILLEGALLY against
others, may others in the past, and present, who are against his
practice of placing ADS in rec.travel.cruises.

What Ray is doing is a PUBLIC OUTRAGE, and it proves beyond a shadow
of a doubt his malicious and libelous intent AND practice of trying to
silence
me in my "free speech" against his ads that are in violation of USENET
guidelines.

Thanks you, Ray Goldenberg. Without your self-incriminating evidence
of your present post, it might have taken longer for google and the
readers of rtc to sort out that you were the criminal behind the scheme
that led to the blocking of my

posting account.

-- Bob.

Old May 13th, 2006, 07:26 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Reef Fish wrote:
To: Ray Goldenberg's TA supporters, hit the ABUSE button NOW, as
Ray commanded you to do.

To: Other rec.travel.cruise readers: I couldn't have presented a
[...]

You must have a really boring life, Ha (Bob)

Old May 13th, 2006, 08:33 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"Reef Fish" wrote in message
oups.com...
To: Ray Goldenberg's TA supporters, hit the ABUSE button NOW, as
Ray commanded you to do.

To: Other rec.travel.cruise readers: I couldn't have presented a
[...]

Dude... no more caffeine for you, alright? :-O

Sheila

Old May 13th, 2006, 09:27 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"Reef Fish" wrote in message
oups.com...
To: Ray Goldenberg's TA supporters, hit the ABUSE button NOW, as
Ray commanded you to do.

To: Other rec.travel.cruise readers: I couldn't have presented a
[...]

You have been jewed my slippery friend.

I WILL NOT FORGET THE SCAMOCAUST

Ray Goldenberg wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I received this press release from

BOYCOTT CRETINS WHO RUDELY ADVERTISE IN NEWSGROUPS.

Ray has used various tactics in the past to form his present SPAM
haven, with brown-nosers kissing his derriere.

1996 rec.travel.caribbean Ray tried PRIVATE spamming

To which Ray Goldenberg of Spamhouse Travel responded via private
email:
Hi Craig,(private)
Give me a call, if I can be of assistance. I would appreciate
your business.

Craig For crying out loud! Is this what you do all day? Scan the
Craig Caribbean newsgroups for suckers to sell stuff to?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------*------------

In 1997, Ray intimidated other Travel Agents who competed against
his ad:
Ray Goldenberg ,
says that this group will boycott my business
The reason being that I posted only the URL of my site

---------------------------------------------------------------------------*------------

Really IRONIC and INTERESTING that Ray threatened to BOYCOTT
someone who post his business URL.

In 1998, Ray refined his intimidation tactic on other TAs to
harrassements:
Mr. Ray Goldenberg )
continues to "stalk" me via the internet. In the last three weeks I
have received no less than 15 onsolicated, harassing e:mails from
this individual.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------*---------------

You see, over the years, Ray has built his present SPAMMING Empire
in rec.travel.cruises through every DISHONORABLE tactic known to
mankind, to have molded the present crop of do-nothing yes-man
and Ray-worshippers like piperut and the rest of the rotten gang
who recognized Ray's ADS as ADs, but have been threathened,
harrassed, and imtimidated into their present submission.

I do not yield to AD spamming newsgroup fascists like Ray Goldenberg.

I'll spam HIS ADS as long as he spams using his ADs.

There are already HUNDREDS of posts in the archives (over the years)
complaining about Ray's ADs. None used the BOYCOTT slogans.

Ray will get plenty more of those, in time. From me and from others.
Then he'll see the effect of BOYCOTT.

I hope others will join the BOYCOTT

BOYCOTT RAY GOLDENBERG WHO RUDELY ADVERTISES IN RTC
BOYCOTT CRETINS WHO RUDELY SPAMS NEWSGROUPS
BOYCOTT BUSINESSES THAT ADVERTISE IN RTC AS RAY GOLDENBERT

GoldenAd Spammer NOT.

Through an anonymous posting ... chicken**** Reef Fish supporter ...
How's your brown nose ??? or is his **** green ... ???
Sock puppet is too kind ...

Reef Fish's protest of Ray Goldenberg's ADs and SPAM is just

BEGINNING to gather supporters, old and new -- but NONE of
them is a sockpuppet!

You think Chrissy Cruiser is my sockpuppet? LOL.

You think John Sisker is my sockpuppet? ROTFLMAO.

I don''t even KNOW the other dozen or so who had joined in
the protest!

Now I know "number6" must be one of Ray's SHILLS.

Why anyone wants to support the cretin is beyond me:

Old May 14th, 2006, 04:46 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

I, for one, appreciate Ray's posts. I have learned much information
from him over the years and he has never once asked that I purchase a
cruise from him. Get a life!!

Old May 14th, 2006, 06:19 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Tom wrote, in response to Fred (I think):
I, for one, appreciate Ray's posts. I have learned much information
from him over the years and he has never once asked that I purchase a
cruise from him. Get a life!!

But why do you think Ray tells others PUBLICLY to hit the report
ABUSE button on my posts in this posting ID, before anyone
even knew what the content is and before I posted my first post
here with that ID?

Why don't you comment on that pre-meditated malicious
LIBEL of Ray on my posts.

Is it entirely possible that he knows his posts are ADs and he
tries everything possible, however unethical or devious, to
silence my valid protest of his mis-deeds?

Did you report any of the posts by Dr_Bob_Ling as ABUSE
to google as Ray instructed you? Why or why not?

-- Dr. Bob. (aka Reef Fish)

Old May 14th, 2006, 03:03 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"Tom" wrote in message
ups.com...
I, for one, appreciate Ray's posts. I have learned much information
from him over the years and he has never once asked that I purchase a
cruise from him. Get a life!!

Then visit his web site and get your fill. His posts telling you to do so do
not belong here. And when you get a few more hours here on RTC your comments
will be takin for what they are worth, otherwise SHUT UP Mr. tom not to
brite.

Old May 14th, 2006, 04:48 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"Reef Fish" wrote in message
oups.com...

Tom wrote, in response to Fred (I think):
I, for one, appreciate Ray's posts. I have learned much information
from him over the years and he has never once asked that I purchase a
cruise from him. Get a life!!

But why do you think Ray tells others PUBLICLY to hit the report
ABUSE button on my posts in this posting ID, before anyone
even knew what the content is and before I posted my first post
here with that ID?

You ever stop and think that you are creating a WORSE problem
than the one you are complaining about?????

Old May 14th, 2006, 06:01 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

In article 1NG9g.26326$iF3.642@dukeread01, "F" wrote:

His posts telling you to do so do

not belong here.

Who made you god here? Get lost...

Never thought I'd have to do it...but it's time to either begin a
killfile or unsubscribe from this group. Too many loser's around here.
Old May 14th, 2006, 06:02 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

In article . com,
"Tom" wrote:

I, for one, appreciate Ray's posts. I have learned much information
from him over the years and he has never once asked that I purchase a
cruise from him. Get a life!!

Same here. I'd rather ready 100 of Ray's posts than one of the loser's
posts.