Article on small ship cruises in Nat'l Geographic Traveler

Old March 27th, 2006, 12:31 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default Article on small ship cruises in Nat'l Geographic Traveler

There is an article on 12 different small ship cruise destinations in the
April issue of the National Geographic Traveler magazine. It's called
"eye-level cruises" and covers various places & the small ship lines that
serve them, e.g., the Arctic, Norway, Dalmatian Coast, Southeast Asia,
Galapagos, Seychelles, Anarctica, etc.

Great temptations!

Diana Ball
near Houston, TX

Old March 27th, 2006, 12:41 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"D Ball" wrote in message
There is an article on 12 different small ship cruise destinations in the
April issue of the National Geographic Traveler magazine. It's called
"eye-level cruises" and covers various places & the small ship lines that
serve them, e.g., the Arctic, Norway, Dalmatian Coast, Southeast Asia,
Galapagos, Seychelles, Anarctica, etc.

Great temptations!

Diana,
Which cruise ship goes to Seychelles and does it leave from Mombassa?

--Jean

Old March 27th, 2006, 04:52 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Those small ship cruise's are damn good. When I wants to disappear for
awhile and travel to some out of way port, I gets one of these ship
cruises. I spent 95 days on one cruise a few months ago. I will go
again soon. Bad thing, if you are wanting female company; the picking
might be kind of hard to find.
De GoldenMan54