MSC Cruise Tickets - A blast from the past!

Old January 7th, 2005, 05:48 PM
Chrissy Cruiser

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 20:16:25 -0500, E.k.R. wrote:

Smith is now on the Homo Watch List.

Oh please, let's not go there. Why does every thread have to be turned into
something about homosexuality? I am a homosexual and I'm sick of it!

Ernie

Lighten up. It was a joke.

Old January 7th, 2005, 06:12 PM
E.k.R.

"Chrissy Cruiser" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 20:16:25 -0500, E.k.R. wrote:

Lighten up. It was a joke.

I know it was a joke, and my comment wasn't even necessarily directed at you
(your not the one that started it). It just gets tiresome sometimes how
these threads take on a life of their own, and end up dealing with
everything but the original topic. For some reason, homosexuality is a hot
topic and somehow gets brought up rather often even when the topic has
nothing to do with it. Like I said earlier, I am a homosexual and I get
sick of seeing it .... so I can only imagine how some of the heterosexual
posters feel about it. No one likes anything shoved down their throat. Ok,
off my soapbox now.

Ernie

Old January 7th, 2005, 09:34 PM
BRENTSTELL

I was on the Opera on the December 4 cruise.
Very nice cruise.

It did remind me of Home Lines, now that i think of it.

Only weak point was the buffet. I was told it was being taken care of for the
next cruise.

Shows were very good.

Hope this helps.

Brent

Old January 7th, 2005, 11:53 PM
KPJEG

Sounds like the old Home Lines to me .There are alot of people who use to work
for Home lines,now work for MSC. See if there give out at the end of your
cruise a nice little book with every body name who was on the cruise .I have 7
from Home lines .Have a great time .Would love to try this line.
Ken G.......
Old January 8th, 2005, 01:19 AM
E.k.R.

"Karen Segboer" wrote in message

A passenger list? Boy, that *is* Old World!

Karen

Exactly, Old World and a more simple time. These days no doubt a "passenger
manifest" that shows names and home cities would be considered a "homeland
security" risk.

I believe Silversea and some other luxury lines might still do this, but the
last mainstream line I remember getting a passenger manifest on was Sitmar
back in 1984.

Ernie