Libel

Old January 18th, 2005, 05:40 PM
PARNAMI

Default Libel

He libeled my daughter and I am going to sue him.
He is Pond Scum
After I get thru with suing Pond Scum, I am going to sue Michelle.
Then I will sue Spuds. I will sue anyone who libels my daughter.

RG in Cherry Hill, NJ

Well......based on what you just wrote, I'm certain you can sue him..but, I'm
also pretty sure you're going to LOSE when this is introduced by the defense.

In the future, if you truly have a case, don't do anything foolish that will
jeopardize it.

Cruising is like being awake, and dreaming!

Visit my cruise page:
http://parnami.tripod.com/

Old January 18th, 2005, 06:07 PM
Fred

"PARNAMI" wrote in message
He libeled my daughter and I am going to sue him.
He is Pond Scum
After I get thru with suing Pond Scum, I am going to sue Michelle.
Then I will sue Spuds. I will sue anyone who libels my daughter.

RG in Cherry Hill, NJ

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...............Can I sue

Old January 18th, 2005, 06:13 PM
Dick Goldhaber

Thanks Mel, but you missed the point.

I didn't write either of the notes that preceded yours, nor did I post as
either "Richard" Goldhaber or "A.Melon".

DG

Old January 18th, 2005, 06:27 PM
Chrissy Cruiser

On 18 Jan 2005 17:40:12 GMT, PARNAMI wrote:

Well......based on what you just wrote, I'm certain you can sue him..but, I'm
also pretty sure you're going to LOSE when this is introduced by the defense.

Spanish speaking children, who get kicked in hot tubs by you, thier parents
ought to sue you for asault, child abuse and battery.

In the future, if you truly have a case, don't do anything foolish that will
jeopardize it.

Like post to a website that you commit these crimes, eh, PARNAMI? Duh.

Old January 18th, 2005, 07:21 PM
PARNAMI

Spanish speaking children,

Once again, you seem to have had problems with your reading comprehension, or,
perhaps you KNOW WHO FOR A FACT WHO THESE TROUBLEMAKING KIDS ARE!

Old January 18th, 2005, 07:25 PM
PARNAMI

Spanish speaking children,

Opps, pressed the wrong button...

anyway, I don't believe I EVER indicated a national origin or specific language
(I didn't know!). Since you seem to have more specifics than do I, perhaps YOU
would like to provide details so we can have RCI collect on damages caused by
these kids!?

In past posts, you have indicated it was Mexican kids who caused the damage and
who refused to obey the rules. Can you confirm that as fact so we can begin a
movement to have Mexican's, if they are in deed the problem as you indicate,
kept off the ships?