Boston travel watch yourself there was a KKK rally once downtown!

Old September 14th, 2003, 10:11 PM
cleanandfree

Default Boston travel watch yourself there was a KKK rally once downtown!

(Vincent Mahoney) wrote in message ...
Well buddy, would you rather have us welcome Black people to Boston?
Just look at what has happened to DC & Baltimore over the last 30 years
and other Cities in America. I don't want to be rude, you seem like a
nice guy but really? Lots of Black people = VIOLENT CRIME. Bostonians
would rather have you go back to your city. If we welcome the "Nice"
Black people like you, black scum will soon follow.

American people in Boston have every right to keep their fine city
safe, clean & quiet. If you don't like it, just move to Baltimore or DC
and you will understand what we don't want to happen. Its a shame
"Nice" Black people like you have to pay for the crimes of so many
scummy people you call "Brothers". To call some one "Brother" simply
because he is of the same shade is blatantly racist IMHO.

You are Black, I bet you would LOVE to live in a City with very few
black people because deep down inside you agree with me. You're "Upidy"
and want to "hob with the White folk."

Okay you are using some really terrible logical flaws. Among them are
red herrings and the straw 'man' arguement (I apologize for the sexist
use of man here). Anyhow people have rights. Your assessment of people
are totally naive in a sense that if I 'were to exist by permission'
as Isabel Paterson wrote in the "God and the Machine" others will
follow. Yet your point is circular becuase the experience of me
whether I end up doing well or poorly ignores one point that people
make choices on the substance of the outcome. Should I not do well
people will still come. To argue that more blacks = more crime is
another naivete and a hollow one only can be bigoted. You failed to
look at things froma derivative point of view such as you ignore the
fact that the narcoitcs that have been brought into those communities
might have been done so at the expense of a government agency that I
rather not mention here. Black people does not equal more crime. You
have to take into consideration geography(ie you are talking about
southern cities where the racism is probably worse than Boston and no
doubt much poorer), demographic features and so on. Then there are the
issue of choice such as being choose to go to Black schools or
attending balck college. At any rate you are argueing an ignoranit
elonchi.

Go to Baltimore, lift your people up, take care of YOUR Children (stop
*******izing them) and teach them to STOP MUGGING White people and we
may respect you more. Sorry to be harsh. Lots of "liberal" white
people would never DARE admit what just said but this is how many feel.
(even if they refuse to admit it to themselves).

Old September 14th, 2003, 10:23 PM
suebo

Black or white, it doesn't matter. People of all races should be able
to live wherever they want. Crime is committed by all races, not just
African Americans. Sure there is a lot of crime in Baltimore and DC,
but why single out these two places. There are crimes committed all
over America and the world for that fact!!

Racists are the ones that need to be hung up by the b@lls.

--
suebo