Penn Hills Resort

Old September 14th, 2003, 12:32 PM

Default Penn Hills Resort

Penn Hills Resort
Pocono Mountains
Rt. 80, Exit 309 (52)
Route 447 North
P.O. Box 309
Analomink, Pennsylvania 18320
United States

Penn Hill Resort…Biggest Rip Off we ever seen! Our vacation was a nightmare
when we arrived, 15 minuets after checking in, we were checking out! We went for
the Mountain Villa…The web site pictures of the room are clearly False
Advertising! What you see on their home page is not what you get! The rooms were
dumps; the heart shape tubs looked like it was painted red with a house paint
brush. For some stupid reason, a couple was arriving at the same so called
villa, and I warned him, he could have the place, there was not way in hell we
were staying here, and he really would do himself a favor to take a quick look
inside! Well, needless to say, he was flying out of there also shaking his head
very upset. After leaving and looking for somewhere else to stay, we came across
many businesses that told us horror stories about other couples and this place.
If you check into this place after reading this short true comment, you will
have brought your misery on your vacation by yourself. Don't just take my word,
talk to anyone around the area before you check in….and then check in and
welcome yourself to you nightmare vacation.