Winter Olympics: Europe is much better than the US!

Old February 27th, 2006, 11:46 PM posted to rec.sport.soccer,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.italian

Default Winter Olympics: Europe is much better than the US!

"Diabolik" wrote in message

"Jack Hollis" wrote in message
On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 02:40:06 GMT, Benny
wrote:

As the gap between the rich and poor continues to grow, so ably
demonstrated by your governments betrayal of those poor people in New
Orleans, 25 years from now your country will be in the toilet.

Benny, you sound so angry and bitter. Life isn't fair and it never
will be. Fact is, some people deserve to have more than others. I
worked hard for everything I have, but my children wont have to start
at the bottom like I did. Why shouldn't I be able to leave my
children my money and property?

And in 25 years, the US will still be the richest and most powerful
country in the world.

Sure I wouldn't want to live in that ******** now, and I know it's a
******** because I've been there many times, imagine in 25 years!

Come to Miami and tell me if it's a ********, bitch!

I'd say the US has a lock on the top spot until
at least 2100. That will make it 2 Centuries on top. Not bad.

You can say what you want, but you still have many ********s like LA and
New
Orleans that you can't even clean up. I bet you wouldn't want to live
there

Old February 28th, 2006, 12:16 AM posted to rec.sport.soccer,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.italian

wrote:

As the gap between the rich and poor continues to grow, so ably
demonstrated by your governments betrayal of those poor people in New
Orleans, 25 years from now your country will be in the toilet.

Benny, you sound so angry and bitter. Life isn't fair and it never
will be. Fact is, some people deserve to have more than others. I
worked hard for everything I have, but my children wont have to start
at the bottom like I did. Why shouldn't I be able to leave my
children my money and property?

And in 25 years, the US will still be the richest and most powerful
country in the world.

Sure I wouldn't want to live in that ******** now, and I know it's a
******** because I've been there many times, imagine in 25 years!

Come to Miami and tell me if it's a ********, bitch!

LOL!
Come to Florence, or Verona, or Bologna, or many other Italian cities,
stupid Italian traitor!

You're worth ****, stupid Italian traitor!

Old February 28th, 2006, 12:19 AM posted to rec.sport.soccer,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.italian

wrote:

[...]

You are a moron which cannot appreciate anything different than what you are
used to.

If I need to look at art I'll go to Florence, if I wanna have fun I go to
Miami. IDIOT!

Old February 28th, 2006, 01:10 AM posted to rec.sport.soccer,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.italian

wrote:

[...]

I have lived in many places, and I know where the best place to live is!

If I need to look at art I'll go to Florence, if I wanna have fun I go to
Miami. IDIOT!

There's nothing like having fun in Rimini, or Bologna, or Florence, or many
other Italian or European cities.

Americans don't know to have funs like Italians or European, idiot! They
need to get drunk to have fun!

This is the difference:

- "Europeans go out to have a chat and a drink."
- "Americans (and Anglos in general) go out to drink and have a chat."

Old February 28th, 2006, 01:20 AM posted to rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.soccer,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.italian

wrote:

[...]

Then why don't you stay there?

If I need to look at art I'll go to Florence, if I wanna have fun I go to
Miami. IDIOT!

There's nothing like having fun in Rimini, or Bologna, or Florence, or
many
other Italian or European cities.

My ass! If you like drugs then Rimini rocks!

You have no idea about the clubs in Miami.

Americans don't know to have funs like Italians or European, idiot! They
need to get drunk to have fun!

Ahahah

Compare going to college in the US with going to college in Italy.

IDIOT!

This is the difference:

- "Europeans go out to have a chat and a drink."
- "Americans (and Anglos in general) go out to drink and have a chat."

The difference is that in America guys actually have fun and don't jerk off
as much as they do in Italy.

Old February 28th, 2006, 05:20 AM posted to rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.soccer,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.italian

"Texas Longhorns" wrote in message
. ..

wrote:

[...]

Because I like to see places.

If I need to look at art I'll go to Florence, if I wanna have fun I go

Miami. IDIOT!

There's nothing like having fun in Rimini, or Bologna, or Florence, or
many
other Italian or European cities.

My ass! If you like drugs then Rimini rocks!

You have no idea about the clubs in Miami.

Yes I do
And there nothing conmpared to clubs in the Greek Islands, or Spain, or
1,000's of other places in Europe.

Americans don't know to have funs like Italians or European, idiot! They
need to get drunk to have fun!

Ahahah

Compare going to college in the US with going to college in Italy.

IDIOT!

Yeah, so what? You get drunk and have sex.
You're just not good enough for Italian girls.

This is the difference:

- "Europeans go out to have a chat and a drink."
- "Americans (and Anglos in general) go out to drink and have a chat."

The difference is that in America guys actually have fun and don't jerk

off
as much as they do in Italy.

An idiot like you wouldn't stand a chance against an Italian girl. You're
too stupid

Old March 2nd, 2006, 01:52 AM posted to rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.soccer,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.italian

wrote:

[...]

Drugs and alcohol are for losers.

--
Jefferson N. Glapski
http://www.freealberta.com

Old March 2nd, 2006, 02:06 AM posted to rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.soccer,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.italian

wrote:

[...]

There are no drugs or alcohol in the US.

Old March 3rd, 2006, 02:53 AM posted to rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.soccer,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.italian

wrote:

[...]

I'm just commenting on what you think is cool.

--
Jefferson N. Glapski
http://www.freealberta.com

Old March 5th, 2006, 04:46 AM posted to rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.soccer,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.italian

message news:OcONf.10683$Cp4.5560@edtnps90...

wrote:

[...]

Bush thinks so
Isn't he an alcoholic and a coke-head?

Who the **** cares? I'm not an American and I didn't vote for Bush.

I'm just commenting on your irrationality.

--
Jefferson N. Glapski
http://www.freealberta.com