Your Beijing guide , your first station in China

Old December 20th, 2007, 05:28 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
[email protected]

Default Your Beijing guide , your first station in China

We establish a unique " Beijing Guide" platform for all the people
from abroad. Finding a comfortable and home style hotel for the
foreign guests is our major task. Those hotels are different from
restaurants and mostly belong to residence community. Then you can not
only devote your mind to wonderful view sites and business affairs but
also enjoy the warm of home. Please just notify us as soon as you have
found the satisfied rooms. Then we will work for you rapidly, and make
every thing smooth. From our company and our site you can acquaint
yourself with Beijng city, even the entire China. Here we will present
you the life of Beijng people including eating, living, shopping and
so on. Every thing presented here will be convenient for you to find
your needs in Bejing.

Besides, Visa Transaction is also one of our services. From us you
have gained an exotic friend, who will make your travel kilter and
wonderful.

website http://www.firststation.cn