Venice Italy accommodation

Old November 23rd, 2005, 06:25 AM posted to rec.travel.marketplace

Default Venice Italy accommodation

http://www.ladolcevitarentals.com/index.html

La Dolce Vita Rentals offers accommodations in bed & breakfasts and
apartments located in the historic center of Venice. You will find among our
Venice apartments, an assortment of styles and prices. We can propose to you
the luxurious apartment or the economic. In all type of apartment you will
choose, we are certain that, you will find cleaning, and a series of
comfort, that will make you feel at home. Choose an apartment for your
vacation in Venice, means to be able to feel the real life; it means,
sojourn in liberty and in privacy and have the same services of an hotel.
All of our Venice apartments and B&B, are exclusively turned to accommodate
up tourists, they are recorded and cataloged by tourist office. Bed and bath
linens are provided. Breakfast is often provided and the kitchens can be
used to prepare your own meals. Keys to the units are provided.

We offer the most competitive rental rates for apartment rentals in Venice
Italy.